First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Spirits/ghosts, angels, and demons. Do they exists?
16073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lake Elsinore, CA
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
We're our own demons. To me demons are just our problems or bad habits that take over our minds.
Its the things that won't let us be...
2865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
I do. Never seen them though
Phersu 
35631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Existence.
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
I believe in angels and demons, sure. Spirits or ghosts? Not quite. I think that they're possible, though.
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 8/24/13
No,... that was an easy question. *walks away, whistling*
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/13 , edited 12/22/13
-Self- removed because quoted user is banned, and I have no interest in leaving a sleep deprivation induced math oriented tirade sent to a void.

The rest of the banality I can peacefully ignore.
38579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/13
Heisenberg theory
10018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Swedish Street Life
Online
Posted 12/24/13
I do believe in the spirit and i guess that alot of things is bad for your soul, sadley my english is not so good so i can´t really go deep here.
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/24/13
as an agnostic, i don't say that there exist these kind of creatures, but i don't deny that they exist either.
because i lack enough information on the subject, i can't really say anything about it.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/13 , edited 12/24/13

log10 wrote:


SilvaZoldyck wrote:

-Self- removed because quoted user is banned, and I have no interest in leaving a sleep deprivation induced math oriented tirade sent to a void.

The rest of the banality I can peacefully ignore.


How is he insane when you cannot even comprehend him? Do you even have enough facts to back up the idea that
-Vega- is insane?



... I removed the post, and managed to do so within a few hours (or even minutes) of making the post. How in the hell do you have any idea who I was responding to in the first place?

Regardless, I don't care if "-Vega-" is insane or not. "-Vega-" made an off hand idiotic comment regarding holographic theory, and I took issue with that. I took offence to the misuse of physics motivated by ignorance because physics tends to often become a whipping boy for occult nonsense. Same with "crystal energy", or heaven forbid any time you hear someone say "the properties of quantum mechanics heal you!"

People will believe whatever silly nonsense they want. I cannot control that. I can't combat paranormal nonsense any more than I can combat religious nonsense. I'd just prefer they don't abuse lexicon that they know nothing about in the process.
8069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/13 , edited 12/25/13
Do angels and devils exist? Yes. Are we stronger than them? Yes. They have only appeared to be superior to us in the past because people fear them and are blinded. It is impossible for them to hurt us unless we allow them.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/13

log10 wrote:


I'm sorry, but you are an insect compared to me. You cannot even begin to fathom me, small one. How are the things I speak of nonsense? I think it is only nonsense to you because it doesn't make sense to you since your level of awareness is way too small.

The knowledge I speak of has been around ever since before the existence of this Universe, small one. How about you go over my recent thread I had made. Read the articles in their entirety and also watch the whole video before you go around making stupid assumptions about me.


I can't say I recommend you telling me to watch more of those videos. Each one I watch increasingly confirms my 'assumptions' of you.

It's like shouting "look at me, look at me, I don't know how to tell reality from fiction!"

Honestly doesn't help your case very much. I could link you to TimeCube(tm) if you'd prefer that kind of crazy. God knows everything you say and have provided is equivalent on the crackpot scale.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / VA
Online
Posted 12/27/13
angels, demons, ghosts....they do not exist.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / VA
Online
Posted 12/27/13

log10 wrote:


doctor_professor wrote:

angels, demons, ghosts....they do not exist.


How do you know? Where is your proof?


i don't believe in these things, i don't require proof. its the job of those who believe to prove their existence.
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
you can't deny the truth that they exist
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.