First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Principle's Office
Student
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / kotari, kyoto, japan
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
ne ne, do we have an i.d.?
Posted 8/26/08

purecerulean wrote:

ne ne, do we have an i.d.?


in fact we do
go to Student ID Cards Office
Student
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / kotari, kyoto, japan
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


purecerulean wrote:

ne ne, do we have an i.d.?


in fact we do
go to Student ID Cards Office


ahhh... sou da ne... arigato!
Student
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Hello, Principal-sama..
can i make the cooking club? pls. thank you=]
Student
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
principal,

can we request your permission, the cooking club, to have an id?

thanks.
Posted 9/2/08

seichiiKunimitsu1424 wrote:

principal,

can we request your permission, the cooking club, to have an id?

thanks.


do wat ever pleases u ^-^
Student Council
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hiiii it's me!! it's about the dorms !! we post applications only but what about bieng able to RP!!! but in in the same!! it's gona be Kaos!! so how about creating a space for us to rp on !
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
etoo.. gomen nasai.. i mistakenly made a forum topic here..gomen gomen.. yeah, and
raguboy88 said:


Hi Vendeaska, as a member I liked ur forum. For now I hv closed it. Please apply at Principle's Office so other member's could participate at ur forum. Tc (^_~)

umm.. i wanna ask...is it okey to ask permission to have that?? idk.. since it was already there, tho raguboy88 closed it, then, is it okey to continue it?? but if you dont want to, you can delete it. after all, that was my clumsiness..
im really sorry about that..
Posted 9/16/08

vendeaska wrote:

etoo.. gomen nasai.. i mistakenly made a forum topic here..gomen gomen.. yeah, and
raguboy88 said:


Hi Vendeaska, as a member I liked ur forum. For now I hv closed it. Please apply at Principle's Office so other member's could participate at ur forum. Tc (^_~)

umm.. i wanna ask...is it okey to ask permission to have that?? idk.. since it was already there, tho raguboy88 closed it, then, is it okey to continue it?? but if you dont want to, you can delete it. after all, that was my clumsiness..
im really sorry about that..


well on ur forum topic it's not dat i don't like da idea but as u know some website don't really know how to translate ur name but i'll open it for interested ppl ^-^
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


vendeaska wrote:

etoo.. gomen nasai.. i mistakenly made a forum topic here..gomen gomen.. yeah, and
raguboy88 said:


Hi Vendeaska, as a member I liked ur forum. For now I hv closed it. Please apply at Principle's Office so other member's could participate at ur forum. Tc (^_~)

umm.. i wanna ask...is it okey to ask permission to have that?? idk.. since it was already there, tho raguboy88 closed it, then, is it okey to continue it?? but if you dont want to, you can delete it. after all, that was my clumsiness..
im really sorry about that..


well on ur forum topic it's not dat i don't like da idea but as u know some website don't really know how to translate ur name but i'll open it for interested ppl ^-^


hehe yeah i know...becoz i already got my whole name turned into japanese[or rather written into jap.] by a half-japanese friend of mine b4, and the result from the sites are different from what she gave me.. but it was fun.. you can delete it tho if there arent a lot of people posting there..^_^ and thanks too
Student
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Hey Principle!
Kaoru here! The host club wants to know if we can have a 'party'...*plz*!!!!
Posted 9/21/08

manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Principle!
Kaoru here! The host club wants to know if we can have a 'party'...*plz*!!!!


ok just plan da date and wat kind of party
Student
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Principle!
Kaoru here! The host club wants to know if we can have a 'party'...*plz*!!!!


ok just plan da date and wat kind of party


okay thanks! i'll let you know!
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
umm.. i've got a question..
i observd that we a new ID card now, and i hav the old one (the seemingly pink-colored one)..
my question is, am i supposed to ask for a new ID?? or its fine if i dont??
Posted 10/13/08

vendeaska wrote:

umm.. i've got a question..
i observd that we a new ID card now, and i hav the old one (the seemingly pink-colored one)..
my question is, am i supposed to ask for a new ID?? or its fine if i dont??




ur choice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.