Post Reply Of The Week
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
this is the Of The Week thread

if u look at the top of out page u may see something saying
Picture Of The Week, Quote Of The Week, and Theory Of The Week

if u have any ideas for these please post them here. we will also give u credit and 1 million internetz dollarz*

*

Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
XD i'll try using the internet dollarz to bribe the users in CR... joking...XD
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
yama and ryohei at the olymics
Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
for the "Theory of The Week"...

There's a big chance that all the characters that went to the future (except for Tsuna and Reborn) didn't went to the future through the 10-Year Bazooka because:

1. Everyone(as in Yamamoto, Haru, Lambo, I-Pin, Kyoko) came at the same time although they appear to be at different places.(Yamamoto's playing baseball while Lambo and I-Pin were eating) PLUS Chrome is not around the Namimori area... She's at the Kokuyo...
This is supposed to happen unless each and every Bovino Family shot them with the 10-Year Bazooka at the same time... But it'll be impossible too if they were shot without noticing anything....


2. The 10-Year Bazooka is spoiled, and caused the timing to be off. But it's still able to swap the present Tsuna and Reborn to 9 years and 10 months later self (even though they're dead)... so everyone was hit by the 'spoiled' 10 Year bazooka? (PS, why didn't they just shoot it at Colonnelo?XD)

3. The present and the future should have swapped places. But Hibari claims that there are 'missing students' (Yamamoto, Gokudera, etc) which also means that their Future self are not 'swapped' with their present cause they did not inform Hibari about the TYL at all...

4. It seems like Hibari can control the timing of time travelling from the future. He may have used something else in the future to 'time travel' to the past.

5. If they were to bring all the guardians to the future, why didn't they bring Ryohei although he was with Kyoko at the time when she was shot. (If the present Ryohei were to come to the future, he may know what had happened to Kyoko)

will this do???
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

fullbustergray wrote:



yep your theory is now the theory of the weeek this week, go check it out
Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:



yep your theory is now the theory of the weeek this week, go check it out


^^ thanks!!!

Creator
15475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / im my gundam........
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

fullbustergray wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


fullbustergray wrote:



yep your theory is now the theory of the weeek this week, go check it out


^^ thanks!!!


no thank you for being active in the group
Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08


=D no prob... it's a nice group! X3

Creator
15475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / im my gundam........
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

fullbustergray wrote:



=D no prob... it's a nice group! X3



thank you we need people like you lol
Mafioso
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hey i hav a kool quote its illusions or real illusions?hidden in a illusion is a real illusion,from an illusion a real illusion will sport,hidden in the truth lie lies, hidden in a lies hides the truth Mokuro said that its in eps 97 idk if i spelled illusion correct but i lov this quote
Mafioso
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
XD

"a music box?" said Hibari in Chapter 209 Page 08.

i still can't stop laughing...XDDDD
Posted 11/1/08
Here's something for theory of the week:

Lancia's Ring

If most people remember correctly, before the TYL Arc started, Lancia gave Tsuna his family's ring. The ring may actually play an important role later in the series... however we don't even know what type of ring it is. Even then the ring should have something to do with it, especially considering that it got them caught by that Mosca before being saved by TYL Yamamoto.
Moderator
RAFAT9 
14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Sora_Aruz wrote:

Here's something for theory of the week:

Lancia's Ring

If most people remember correctly, before the TYL Arc started, Lancia gave Tsuna his family's ring. The ring may actually play an important role later in the series... however we don't even know what type of ring it is. Even then the ring should have something to do with it, especially considering that it got them caught by that Mosca before being saved by TYL Yamamoto.


ok. your post will be used for the Theory of the week. wait for Sunday
Posted 11/1/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


Sora_Aruz wrote:

Here's something for theory of the week:

Lancia's Ring

If most people remember correctly, before the TYL Arc started, Lancia gave Tsuna his family's ring. The ring may actually play an important role later in the series... however we don't even know what type of ring it is. Even then the ring should have something to do with it, especially considering that it got them caught by that Mosca before being saved by TYL Yamamoto.


ok. your post will be used for the Theory of the week. wait for Sunday


Awesome thanks!
You must be logged in to post.