Created by bleaichigo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
should we have PvP ?
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
should we have player vs player

like a page where u go and see all the online players and there lvl

u request a challenge and they agree or decline

and the battle is like any other battle with NPC's

hope u like the idea and vote yah and hope that shinji does it
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on the couch
Offline
Posted 8/8/08


yeh we should it will be more fun fun fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
i love the idea gives some spica nad competetiveness to the game but i think certain attacks need to be more random so a lower player can possibly get a good hit in if there lucky u know
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
will thats why it should show the lvl's so low lvls fight with low lvls
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on the couch
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
^ ^ yeh right !
4801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Akatsuki's hideout
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
That would be awesome.and it would give us a little more xp points.
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
no i think it should be better without any exp
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
yeah i agree
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on the couch
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
its gona be sow much fun!!
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
i think we should also make like groups/clan/guild then go into a war >.< but that might be hard lol
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

kklloopp wrote:

i think we should also make like groups/clan/guild then go into a war >.< but that might be hard lol


O.o guilds/clans would be interesting....along with PvP and GvG(guild vs guild) guild wars!
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

bleaichigo wrote:

should we have player vs player

like a page where u go and see all the online players and there lvl

u request a challenge and they agree or decline

and the battle is like any other battle with NPC's

hope u like the idea and vote yah and hope that shinji does it


he's definitely been playing around with that idea (he even mentioned it in another thread) but its not easy to do. tons of people have already suggested this so i really really think people should stop asking/demanding for pvp. if he's ready then he'll release it. give the dude a break.
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lamoshit wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:

should we have player vs player

like a page where u go and see all the online players and there lvl

u request a challenge and they agree or decline

and the battle is like any other battle with NPC's

hope u like the idea and vote yah and hope that shinji does it


he's definitely been playing around with that idea (he even mentioned it in another thread) but its not easy to do. tons of people have already suggested this so i really really think people should stop asking/demanding for pvp. if he's ready then he'll release it. give the dude a break.


ok sorry i didnt know it was already demanded and i didnt mention it in any other thred
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

bleaichigo wrote:

ok sorry i didnt know it was already demanded and i didnt mention it in any other thred


its not just you. lots of other users have said it. the topic comes up every few pages in the suggestions thread and pops up in plenty of other threads even if it doesnt belong there.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under Your Bed!
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
^.^ that seems fun!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.