Created by ZuppaZuppa
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Which is more Scarier 0_0;
6427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here. :D
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
the ugly one..
if only I didn't know that the actress of Gokusen was Sadako,
I should be scared of Sadako even more..
and about the second one?.
who is she?.
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
my friend:):)):):)):)):)):))
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
sadako && kayako O_o
> kayako is from the movie ju-on or the grudge (jap. ver)

31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
Kayako & Sadako
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

chez_roa wrote:

sadako && kayako O_o
> kayako is from the movie ju-on or the grudge (jap. ver)



hies:D have you watched The grudge? just interested
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:

sadako && kayako O_o
> kayako is from the movie ju-on or the grudge (jap. ver)



hies:D have you watched The grudge? just interested



yea.but it was soooo long ago that i have forgotten some parts...(almost all )
lol xDD acctualy i dnt really know her , so i googled her name haha :3
and there i discovered that she is the girl from that movie :3
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

chez_roa wrote:


zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:

sadako && kayako O_o
> kayako is from the movie ju-on or the grudge (jap. ver)



hies:D have you watched The grudge? just interested



yea.but it was soooo long ago that i have forgotten some parts...(almost all )
lol xDD acctualy i dnt really know her , so i googled her name haha :3
and there i discovered that she is the girl from that movie :3


wow, nice

i also saw the movie:X
is a good one, not so scary :))
i saw the American version. now i'm trying to get the japanese version
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:


zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:

sadako && kayako O_o
> kayako is from the movie ju-on or the grudge (jap. ver)



hies:D have you watched The grudge? just interested



yea.but it was soooo long ago that i have forgotten some parts...(almost all )
lol xDD acctualy i dnt really know her , so i googled her name haha :3
and there i discovered that she is the girl from that movie :3


wow, nice

i also saw the movie:X
is a good one, not so scary :))
i saw the American version. now i'm trying to get the japanese version :D


ohhhh..hihi am thinking to watch ju-on again but ... maybe nxt tym.. :D
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

chez_roa wrote:



ohhhh..hihi am thinking to watch ju-on again but ... maybe nxt tym.. :D


i have to watch it too
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:



ohhhh..hihi am thinking to watch ju-on again but ... maybe nxt tym.. :D


i have to watch it too


hihi..i have classes tomorrow and if i watch it now maybe i wont get enough sleep caus i would be thinking shes gonna get me tonight or sumthing haha lol XDD .
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

chez_roa wrote:


zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:



ohhhh..hihi am thinking to watch ju-on again but ... maybe nxt tym.. :D


i have to watch it too


hihi..i have classes tomorrow and if i watch it now maybe i wont get enough sleep caus i would be thinking shes gonna get me tonight or sumthing haha lol XDD .



but you're not in holiday? i'm in holiday, so..school is over! got rid of it
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:


zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:



ohhhh..hihi am thinking to watch ju-on again but ... maybe nxt tym.. :D


i have to watch it too


hihi..i have classes tomorrow and if i watch it now maybe i wont get enough sleep caus i would be thinking shes gonna get me tonight or sumthing haha lol XDD .



but you're not in holiday? i'm in holiday, so..school is over! got rid of it



wahhh~ i envy you. my classes started last week :((
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

chez_roa wrote:



but you're not in holiday? i'm in holiday, so..school is over! got rid of it



wahhh~ i envy you. my classes started last week :((


that sucks....
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


chez_roa wrote:



but you're not in holiday? i'm in holiday, so..school is over! got rid of it



wahhh~ i envy you. my classes started last week :((


that sucks....


yea.its kinda suckish :(( i want longer summer vacation!! wahuhu..
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/14/09


bo-chibi-chan!!!!<3

come to me:D:D:D:D you'll feel better xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.