Post Reply Suggestions
Moderator
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Have some ideas to improve the group? Tell us here!
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
hm...can put human in too?
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Musiclova556 wrote:

Have some ideas to improve the group? Tell us here!


can we have a ball or event once in awhile?It'll be fun
Moderator
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


Musiclova556 wrote:

Have some ideas to improve the group? Tell us here!


can we have a ball or event once in awhile?It'll be fun


oh my gosh! sorry! i was busy so i didn't read any of your suggestions! well, i'll talk it over with my fellow moderators and creator. oh and sure. i'll add in human.
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Musiclova556 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


Musiclova556 wrote:

Have some ideas to improve the group? Tell us here!


can we have a ball or event once in awhile?It'll be fun


oh my gosh! sorry! i was busy so i didn't read any of your suggestions! well, i'll talk it over with my fellow moderators and creator. oh and sure. i'll add in human.


hehe...thx^^
You must be logged in to post.