First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Bunnies Garden school~♥
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
present~!!

hmm its a friday night here~ is school open?
Bunnies Garden Resident
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / YUR FACE!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
PRESENT WHEN IS LUNCH TIME?
Creator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

im present!!! how have ya been minna-san?


fine..hehe..how bout u?? long time nv c huh?? hehe...
Bunnies Garden Resident
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
presentttt!!!!!!in real life i dont have school...yehay..but my moms gonna use the laptop..Booo!!!!anyways presnt...soooo
Bunnies Garden Resident
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

im present!!! how have ya been minna-san?


fine..hehe..how bout u?? long time nv c huh?? hehe...


hehe gomen. i was sik. but im PRESENT~desu todays
Posted 9/13/08
present !!!!!!!!!! what do i need to go school
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
present~~!! :3

gah i haf so much hw T^T
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Present~ haiz... i got loss again........ JUZ WHERE AM I???????!!!!!!!
Bunnies Garden Resident
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
im here present........im hungry...
Bunnies Garden Resident
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
i have a question my bunny points are 20+ actually its 21.....it said der classmonitor if more than 20 sooo what that means.some please answer ill be waiting....and i 2 ALL
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
present~ T^T i'm still not done with hw
Creator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

sweetmichaela4ever wrote:

i have a question my bunny points are 20+ actually its 21.....it said der classmonitor if more than 20 sooo what that means.some please answer ill be waiting....and i 2 ALL


it means tat u can be a monitor if u wan...^.^...
Bunnies Garden Resident
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


sweetmichaela4ever wrote:

i have a question my bunny points are 20+ actually its 21.....it said der classmonitor if more than 20 sooo what that means.some please answer ill be waiting....and i 2 ALL


it means tat u can be a monitor if u wan...^.^...


soo...what do i do..........anyways thank u 4 de reply.....but please tell me what i will do
Bunnies Garden Resident
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
and present.......
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
present!!!

the power's out!!!

luckily the laptop was fully charged!

and to the crucnhyroll I go!

So dark,.,,

scary...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.