First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Bunnies garden temple~♥
Bunnies Garden Resident
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / YUR FACE!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
yes i found my map but how can it run all the way here i was at school then followed it here
Bunnies Garden Resident
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Big place but 1 problem WHERE"S DA MAP $ DA PLACE!! =( i'm LOST in confusion
Bunnies Garden Resident
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / YUR FACE!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
*looks around for a while* hi
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

orlandolover wrote:

yeah this place is huge!!! just how many bunnies come here??????/


Uuhh... I dont know...

BUt I think... It's big enough to accommodate all of you...
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

yeah this place is huge!!! just how many bunnies come here??????/


Uuhh... I dont know...

BUt I think... It's big enough to accommodate all of you...


hahaahha.....yeah
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

sugoi. such a big place. *wandrs around for a while, admiring th place,, trips ovr a pebbl.* itta. etto, where am i?


*offers a hand to help you up*

Welcome!

You are currently here in the bunnies temple...
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Zen110 wrote:

yes i found my map but how can it run all the way here i was at school then followed it here


Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

loverofmidnight wrote:

Big place but 1 problem WHERE"S DA MAP $ DA PLACE!! =( i'm LOST in confusion


I dont know where you can buy the map

But anyways you're here in the temple...

welcome! ^_^
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Zen110 wrote:

*looks around for a while* hi


hello... how may I help you?
Bunnies Garden Resident
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / YUR FACE!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
is there anything too eat hungry
Bunnies Garden Resident
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

sugoi. such a big place. *wandrs around for a while, admiring th place,, trips ovr a pebbl.* itta. etto, where am i?


*offers a hand to help you up*

Welcome!

You are currently here in the bunnies temple...


sou desu ka? arigatou. etto do yu hav som sorta map of th garden?
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
lol bunnies getting lost~

:] i usually stop getting lost after browsing the place a little bit~

DX like my school~ i got lost so many times
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

sugoi. such a big place. *wandrs around for a while, admiring th place,, trips ovr a pebbl.* itta. etto, where am i?


*offers a hand to help you up*

Welcome!

You are currently here in the bunnies temple...


sou desu ka? arigatou. etto do yu hav som sorta map of th garden?


uuuhhh... none,,, I dont roam around the place often since i'm locked up inside the temple...

(not that i'm complaining)

maybe you can ask hime-chan for one! ^_^
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kawaiicelia wrote:

lol bunnies getting lost~

:] i usually stop getting lost after browsing the place a little bit~

DX like my school~ i got lost so many times


LOL so you mean IRL you also get lost?!?!
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Zen110 wrote:

is there anything too eat hungry


we have some stock carrots here...

want some?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.