First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The world
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*walks for a while and stops at a huge tree with a tree house at the top* up there is my house


*looks up at the excitedly* Awesome! *looks back at Saya* So, who were those friends that you were talking about before?


*looks at u* well lets just say there not exactly people *chipmunk comes by and runs up my leg and up to my shoulder ans sits on my shoulder*
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

*looks at u* well lets just say there not exactly people *chipmunk comes by and runs up my leg and up to my shoulder ans sits on my shoulder*


*looks at the chipmunk then smiles and starts hopping up and down 'excitedly'* That's so cool! How are you so good with animals, anyways?
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*looks at u* well lets just say there not exactly people *chipmunk comes by and runs up my leg and up to my shoulder ans sits on my shoulder*


*looks at the chipmunk then smiles and starts hopping up and down 'excitedly'* That's so cool! How are you so good with animals, anyways?


*pets the chipmunk* It's sort of my calling *smiles and starts to clim up the tree*
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

*pets the chipmunk* It's sort of my calling *smiles and starts to clim up the tree*


*smiles* I can tell. *starts climbing up after Saya*
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*pets the chipmunk* It's sort of my calling *smiles and starts to clim up the tree*


*smiles* I can tell. *starts climbing up after Saya*


*clims up into tree house* well here we r
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

*clims up into tree house* well here we r


*pushes herself up into the treehouse, then looks around and smiles* Wow! This place is amazing!
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*clims up into tree house* well here we r


*pushes herself up into the treehouse, then looks around and smiles* Wow! This place is amazing!


*smiles* thanks it took a while but Its home *put chipmunk on ground*
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

*smiles* thanks it took a while but Its home *put chipmunk on ground*


*smiles back at Saya* You're welcome! *sets her bag down then puts her hands together* So, are you going to tell what sound from before really was now?
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*smiles* thanks it took a while but Its home *put chipmunk on ground*


*smiles back at Saya* You're welcome! *sets her bag down then puts her hands together* So, are you going to tell what sound from before really was now?


ya about that it was just some tree cuting machines
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

ya about that it was just some tree cuting machines


*smiles* Oh, okay then! Why didn't you tell me before?
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

ya about that it was just some tree cuting machines


*smiles* Oh, okay then! Why didn't you tell me before?


i dont know really sorry
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

i dont know really sorry


*waves her hand* It's fine. Anyways, aren't tree cutting machines usually pretty strong? How were you able to destroy them? *sits down on the floor of the treehouse*
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

i dont know really sorry


*waves her hand* It's fine. Anyways, aren't tree cutting machines usually pretty strong? How were you able to destroy them? *sits down on the floor of the treehouse*


i didnt destroy them i sort of *grabs neck* ummmm ya i destroyed them thats the best word for it
Posted 8/13/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

i didnt destroy them i sort of *grabs neck* ummmm ya i destroyed them thats the best word for it


*frowns, confused* I understand, but how were you able to?
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

VerdaZak wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

i didnt destroy them i sort of *grabs neck* ummmm ya i destroyed them thats the best word for it


*frowns, confused* I understand, but how were you able to?


ummm i dont really know how to explain it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.