First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
contest~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/22/08

maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???

► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



w im computing it ^^
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^
Posted 8/22/08

maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:


► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:




kawaii i'd think uwill win ^^
Posted 8/23/08

maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:




kawaii i'd think uwill win ^^


tnx! hope i realy win!!! ^^
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:




kawaii i'd think uwill win ^^


tnx! hope i realy win!!! ^^


i think ull got the optio cutenes the pic .......... ur pic is very cute
Posted 8/23/08

maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:




kawaii i'd think uwill win ^^


tnx! hope i realy win!!! ^^


i think ull got the optio cutenes the pic .......... ur pic is very cute


hehe, tnx again! *hugs*

► Lovely Youngin'
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

maechelle08 wrote:



Can u make more than one avi??? Coz i did 4:

I already had my entry.

1.)




2.)




3.)




4.)



► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

LovePink18 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:



Can u make more than one avi??? Coz i did 4:

I already had my entry.

1.)




2.)




3.)




4.)





yup as long as make it
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

Cute Aviisss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck To All ConTestants ^^


umm, when the competition results will be out???



Next week ^^



umm, can i put another avi??? i dont like it!!

i like this better:




kawaii i'd think uwill win ^^


tnx! hope i realy win!!! ^^


i think ull got the optio cutenes the pic .......... ur pic is very cute


hehe, tnx again! *hugs*



kawaii picture ^^
► Lovely Youngin'
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

maechelle08 wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:



Can u make more than one avi??? Coz i did 4:

I already had my entry.

1.)




2.)




3.)




4.)





yup as long as make it


Thnx!!! ^^
► Lovely Youngin'
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

here u goez^^



► Lovely Youngin'
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

here is suu's entry ! <3
Girls Avatar Makeover
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.