First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what drama/movie made you want to live where it was from?
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
like every single japanese drama i've watched so far! i really wanna live in Japan!! XDDD
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / General Santos Ph...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
operation love is da best for me... i like how yamapi act...
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hana yori dango, hana kimi (the dorms are fresking cool). Tatta Hitotsu no Ko made me want to live in Yokohama(sp). Basically, Japan. I also liked the town in Stand Up! I wonder where that was filmed?
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dullsville
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
/\/\G1

Ro/\/\a/\/tic Pri/\/cess

&&

why why love

/\/\ade /\/\e wa/\/t 2 live i/\/ taiwa/\/
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / getting crunk w/...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
After watching hana yori dango and hana kimi i really really wanted to be japanese.. my brother makes fun of me all the time for that. but after watching why why love, a Taiwanese drama i also wanted to be taiwanese.
Posted 8/9/08
FULL HOUSE
3894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

cheEriOxhunii wrote:

After watching hana yori dango and hana kimi i really really wanted to be japanese.. my brother makes fun of me all the time for that. but after watching why why love, a Taiwanese drama i also wanted to be taiwanese.


haha! we have the same dilemma . my siblings also make fun of me whenever i try studying their language
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/10/08
HANA YORI DANGO


THIS SHOW ALONG WITH OTHERS IS WAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GO STUDY ABROAD....NOW ALL I GOT TO DO IS GET MY PARENTS TO PAY FOR MY TUITION..........HAHAHAHA
3894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

hyd16 wrote:

HANA YORI DANGO


THIS SHOW ALONG WITH OTHERS IS WAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GO STUDY ABROAD....NOW ALL I GOT TO DO IS GET MY PARENTS TO PAY FOR MY TUITION..........HAHAHAHA


:D lucky you.,.. well i hope your parents will agree with you..,.. i sure wish i could also study abroad
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

mynameisRAIN_05 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

HANA YORI DANGO


THIS SHOW ALONG WITH OTHERS IS WAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GO STUDY ABROAD....NOW ALL I GOT TO DO IS GET MY PARENTS TO PAY FOR MY TUITION..........HAHAHAHA


:D lucky you.,.. well i hope your parents will agree with you..,.. i sure wish i could also study abroad


THANX BUT I'M ONLY 16...AND KNOWING ME THAT COULD CHANGE IN 2 YEARS...
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
well for me ^-^

mainly from japanese drama
but the high skool ones

like hana yori dango1+2 , hana kimi ,
espcially GOKUSEN luv all those

besdie the drama also the styles make me wanna go
even more
;like all the cute clothes n stuff

sigh i wish i could actually go there thoufgh ...

405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / getting crunk w/...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

mynameisRAIN_05 wrote:


cheEriOxhunii wrote:

After watching hana yori dango and hana kimi i really really wanted to be japanese.. my brother makes fun of me all the time for that. but after watching why why love, a Taiwanese drama i also wanted to be taiwanese.


haha! we have the same dilemma . my siblings also make fun of me whenever i try studying their language

o.O
it gets so annoying doesnt it?
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
for s0me res0n g00ng
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Return of the Condor Heroes
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
i might go visit japan this winter!! = DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.