First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Name one thing you wish never existed on earth
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
for me it would have to be RATS
i would have a heart attack if i see one, possibly die too haha
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Um.
Cockroaches.
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where angels lose...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
SAT's
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

CathyNooyenny wrote:

for me it would have to be RATS
i would have a heart attack if i see one, possibly die too haha


Hmm... if rats don't exist, then the world's history would suffer major changes. Even religious believes will also be affect if rats never existed. In short, history would be change, and you may not be born

Kind of scary once you think about how one species can affect another, don't you think?


How is it so?



____________________________________

Anyway, back to the subject...

I wish... hmm... that scorpions never existed because I had experienced their venom, by accident. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling...

5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Y to Y
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Mosquitos
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


CathyNooyenny wrote:

for me it would have to be RATS
i would have a heart attack if i see one, possibly die too haha


Hmm... if rats don't exist, then the world's history would suffer major changes. Even religious believes will also be affect if rats never existed. In short, history would be change, and you may not be born

Kind of scary once you think about how one species can affect another, don't you think?

____________________________________

Anyway, back to the subject...

I wish... hmm... that scorpions never existed because I had experienced their venom, by accident. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling...



woah u really made me think there :)

582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

BoredRb wrote:

hmm . . .

ugliness?


if it didnt exist
then my dream to be beautiful would come true

puhhahahha......
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your mind..
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
pollution...=)
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

BoredRb wrote:


CathyNooyenny wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

hmm . . .

ugliness?


if it didnt exist
then my dream to be beautiful would come true

puhhahahha......


why? your already cute

*slaps himself*

why the hell am i flirting? . . .


*slaps BoredRb*

hahaha im jk

3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Psycho´s...
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sacramento
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hmm...clothes!! wudnt it be great if people didnt have clothes!!
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

checkmate25 wrote:

hmm...clothes!! wudnt it be great if people didnt have clothes!!


my eyes would burn
Posted 8/9/08
Asian people!!! ;D Nah just kidding, there just isn't enough XP XD!!!
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

CathyNooyenny wrote:


Allanon0904 wrote:


CathyNooyenny wrote:

for me it would have to be RATS
i would have a heart attack if i see one, possibly die too haha


Hmm... if rats don't exist, then the world's history would suffer major changes. Even religious believes will also be affect if rats never existed. In short, history would be change, and you may not be born

Kind of scary once you think about how one species can affect another, don't you think?


woah u really made me think there :)



Oh, sorry, I didn't explain my reason for saying so there. ~edit my previous post...



Anyway, rats are well-known to be disease carriers. In the past, the Black Death plague, one of the deadliest pandemics in human history, was started and spread all over Europe and a large part of the world by the rats. Fleas drank the rats' blood that in which carried the disease-causing bacteria (I forgot the name of the bacteria), then the bacteria multiplied in the fleas' bodies. The rats then died because of the plague. The fleas, looking for new hosts, bit humans and there we go. Disease spreading, millions of people died

Because there were so many deaths, the gaps between the poor and the rich slowly disappear. The society and everyday lifestyle started to change. Those who had skills became even more valuable than the rich people. Workers had more voice... etc... all those fun stuffs. Basically a lot of economic changes happened.

Also, people started to doubt God. Religious believes slowly crumble, and so are the churches. And so on, so on with all those "chain effects" ... it would take an entire day to list all of it -_-

_____________________________________

And... hmm... I wonder what would happen if radios were never invented? How about I wsih radios were never exist?
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


CathyNooyenny wrote:


Allanon0904 wrote:


CathyNooyenny wrote:

for me it would have to be RATS
i would have a heart attack if i see one, possibly die too haha


Hmm... if rats don't exist, then the world's history would suffer major changes. Even religious believes will also be affect if rats never existed. In short, history would be change, and you may not be born

Kind of scary once you think about how one species can affect another, don't you think?


woah u really made me think there :)



Oh, sorry, I didn't explain my reason for saying so there. ~edit my previous post...



Anyway, rats are well-known to be disease carriers. In the past, the Black Death plague, one of the deadliest pandemics in human history, was started and spread all over Europe and a large part of the world by the rats. Fleas drank the rats' blood that in which carried the disease-causing bacteria (I forgot the name), then the bacteria multiplied in the fleas' bodies. The rats then died because of the plague. The fleas, looking for new hosts, bit humans and there we go. Disease spreading, millions of people died

Because there were too many deaths, the gaps between the poor and the rich slowly disappear. The society and everyday lifestyle started to change. Those who had skills became even more valuable than the rich people. Workers had more voice... etc... all that fun stuffs. Basically a lot of economy changes happened.

Also, people started to doubt God. Religious believes slowly crumble, and so are the churches. And so on, so on with all that "chain effects" ... it would take an entire day to list all of it -_-




so all this from rats? kind of amazing

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.