First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply If one of your parents dislike your partner because he/she is not from your race,will you continue dating that person?
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
The school prayer used across India contains the lines "I'm an Indian, all Indians are my brothers and sisters." I joke with my parents that that's an excuse to get a Brazilian chick.
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
well if my parents didnt like my boyfriend just because of his race then no-way, that would be a stupid and incredibly closed minded way to be.
I agree with you about who's actually dating them, if you love the person race should be the least the matter ^^
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
My parents just want me to marry an asian person. It doesn't matter if he's like korean or chinese. Just as long as he's asian. =_= They just want to have atleast ONE commn thing with him. xD
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home..
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
it's very difficult but i can't do anything that make my family angry and far from me ,,
so my answare is no, in our life nothing can replace the family love and care ,,
and maybe i'll find better one ,,

or try to talk to my family maybe in some day they'll agree me and like my partner ,,
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
well my parent's don't care who i date, they don't give a crap about it.
3368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
110 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Yeah I would still date that person...
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

boricua24 wrote:

I know that my mom disapprove of me dating non-chinese but for some reason I am attracted to non-asians.I used to consider her feelings.Later I realized that I am the one who is dating that person not her.If she don't like,then too bad because I have my own life.So what do you guys think?


convince your mom that he/she is a good person, tell your partner to introduce herself to your mom and they could like hang out or something, thats my only guess lol
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

alucard454 wrote:

My parents just want me to marry an asian person. It doesn't matter if he's like korean or chinese. Just as long as he's asian. =_= They just want to have atleast ONE commn thing with him. xD


you can both speak english, there
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

jwil101 wrote:


alucard454 wrote:

My parents just want me to marry an asian person. It doesn't matter if he's like korean or chinese. Just as long as he's asian. =_= They just want to have atleast ONE commn thing with him. xD


you can both speak english, there



They can't speak english.
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

alucard454 wrote:


jwil101 wrote:


alucard454 wrote:

My parents just want me to marry an asian person. It doesn't matter if he's like korean or chinese. Just as long as he's asian. =_= They just want to have atleast ONE commn thing with him. xD


you can both speak english, there



They can't speak english.


2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i'd give my parents a whole lecture and keep dating him!
Posted 8/9/08
yeah i would i am lucky though my parents are not that way
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


ttatza wrote:


That is very different in Asia. When you marry, you are also marrying his/her mother. Many Asians also try to keep the tradition of taking care of their parents when they get old. Unlike Americans and other westerners who leave their old and ill parents at nursing homes, many Asians prefer to look after them with care.

Why? Because your parents took care of you, fed you, and raised you. Any amount of money will not be enough to pay them for giving you a life.



I would`nt want my children to use all there time looking after me when I`m old and senile.
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
a parents disapproval will not stop my love for someone
49728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

kluss wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


ttatza wrote:


That is very different in Asia. When you marry, you are also marrying his/her mother. Many Asians also try to keep the tradition of taking care of their parents when they get old. Unlike Americans and other westerners who leave their old and ill parents at nursing homes, many Asians prefer to look after them with care.

Why? Because your parents took care of you, fed you, and raised you. Any amount of money will not be enough to pay them for giving you a life.



I would`nt want my children to use all there time looking after me when I`m old and senile.


You dont have to use all your time to take care of an old person. Besides, when you have kids, you have to spend most of your time with them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.