First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Cheaters Alert!!!(Especially on Wifi)
Creator
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
Member
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
How is it possible? Whoever did that is pretty lame. D:
Moderator
25333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With my Princess...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
ok. if you dont know, thet are using whats called an action replay. Its basically a software program that allows you to manipulate the game how you want it. It goes as far and not limited to changing lighting, effects, sounds, character colors, characters using bikes out they're weight class. and a whole lot more of other possiblities.
Member
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Well, that explains it. I didn't know there was an AR for the Wii.
Moderator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
ya i looked everywhere for one of my games and i cant find one for the wii they must have hacked it. my bro said they might never make an AR for the wii
Creator
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

mariomaster99 wrote:

ok. if you dont know, thet are using whats called an action replay. Its basically a software program that allows you to manipulate the game how you want it. It goes as far and not limited to changing lighting, effects, sounds, character colors, characters using bikes out they're weight class. and a whole lot more of other possiblities.


No, it's not Action Replay. It's USB Gecko. A device they use to connect their Wii to the computer and send the code to it. It's like Action Replay how you use letters and digits for code. People use USB Gecko for Smash Bros Brawl too I bet.
Moderator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

masterunleashed815 wrote:


mariomaster99 wrote:

ok. if you dont know, thet are using whats called an action replay. Its basically a software program that allows you to manipulate the game how you want it. It goes as far and not limited to changing lighting, effects, sounds, character colors, characters using bikes out they're weight class. and a whole lot more of other possiblities.


No, it's not Action Replay. It's USB Gecko. A device they use to connect their Wii to the computer and send the code to it. It's like Action Replay how you use letters and digits for code. People use USB Gecko for Smash Bros Brawl too I bet.


probably. what the point on cheating on a wifi game anyway?? all it does is gives us a frekin hard time playing and makes it worse
Moderator
25333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With my Princess...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
even so it could still be an action replay. there is a 50% chance that its either of them.
Creator
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

mariomaster99 wrote:

even so it could still be an action replay. there is a 50% chance that its either of them.


No, I know that Datel haven't release an Action Replay device for Wii yet.
Posted 8/12/08
i know the date
Moderator
25333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With my Princess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
ok this is unfair. i was racing this morning. its was on my favorite stage rainbow road. i rocket started then bam right out of the gate i get hit by someone with a star. it just started and i'm pissed to find someone using infinite star.
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
this is really weird for me whenever i start playing on rainbowroad and it's lap1 when my kart goes down computer pushes me off and i fall it's so weird it happens all the time 4 me (this is not a glitch im just a klutz) O_o
Moderator
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Viridian City
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
has anyone seen a player fall off and respawn really quickly in front of u? it happens to me all the time.
Member
19154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Either in League...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Aye, it happens to me every now and then
Moderator
25333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With my Princess...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i only see it happens when i am just joing a match and is watching the current race.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.