WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Hakushaku to Yōsei
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
It'd be easier to tell you if you wrote a description. From that picture, looks like there's going to be some hot animal sex.
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Hooray for fan girls....No hot4punk, most of us will not understand what this thread is all about. We are not all fan girls *cough*boys*cough* like you who would know the details of some anime you think will be a hit. Add a description about the anime, let us judge the anime.

BTW:
A picture won't help if there is no description or summary about the anime. *sigh*
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Hakushaku to Yōsei


Alternative title:
Count and Fairy
伯爵と妖精 (Japanese)

Genres: adventure, magic

Plot Summary: The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a "fairy doctor" named Lydia. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she meets a legendary blue knight count named Edgar and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family.

Vintage: 2008-09-28 (episode 1 special on AT-X)

this is from animenewsnetwork!

So it seems that its still not out, another 6weeks to go. It looks like it could be interesting though.
The style seems intriguing, I can't really vouch for the story because I haven't read it, supposedly it began with light novels and is now being adapted into a manga, anime too I guess!

well here's the info hope it helps with the post!
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

aaendaus wrote:

Hakushaku to Yōsei


Alternative title:
Count and Fairy
伯爵と妖精 (Japanese)

Genres: adventure, magic

Plot Summary: The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a "fairy doctor" named Lydia. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she meets a legendary blue knight count named Edgar and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family.

Vintage: 2008-09-28 (episode 1 special on AT-X)

this is from animenewsnetwork!

So it seems that its still not out, another 6weeks to go. It looks like it could be interesting though.
The style seems intriguing, I can't really vouch for the story because I haven't read it, supposedly it began with light novels and is now being adapted into a manga, anime too I guess!

well here's the info hope it helps with the post!


no romance??
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

babyoak wrote:


aaendaus wrote:

Hakushaku to Yōsei


Alternative title:
Count and Fairy
伯爵と妖精 (Japanese)

Genres: adventure, magic

Plot Summary: The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a "fairy doctor" named Lydia. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she meets a legendary blue knight count named Edgar and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family.

Vintage: 2008-09-28 (episode 1 special on AT-X)

this is from animenewsnetwork!

So it seems that its still not out, another 6weeks to go. It looks like it could be interesting though.
The style seems intriguing, I can't really vouch for the story because I haven't read it, supposedly it began with light novels and is now being adapted into a manga, anime too I guess!

well here's the info hope it helps with the post!


no romance??


I'm not sure, I have a feeling that itll probably hold tones of romance but not actual romance
kind of like La Corda D'Oro, but I have no way of varifying right now so I can only go by what other sites say
I just figured I'd find some info to make this post valid
does it sound interesting?
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

aaendaus wrote:


babyoak wrote:


aaendaus wrote:

Hakushaku to Yōsei


Alternative title:
Count and Fairy
伯爵と妖精 (Japanese)

Genres: adventure, magic

Plot Summary: The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a "fairy doctor" named Lydia. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she meets a legendary blue knight count named Edgar and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family.

Vintage: 2008-09-28 (episode 1 special on AT-X)

this is from animenewsnetwork!

So it seems that its still not out, another 6weeks to go. It looks like it could be interesting though.
The style seems intriguing, I can't really vouch for the story because I haven't read it, supposedly it began with light novels and is now being adapted into a manga, anime too I guess!

well here's the info hope it helps with the post!


no romance??


I'm not sure, I have a feeling that itll probably hold tones of romance but not actual romance
kind of like La Corda D'Oro, but I have no way of varifying right now so I can only go by what other sites say
I just figured I'd find some info to make this post valid
does it sound interesting?


it does. ^^
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 92346
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
never heard of it, but the images look interesting.
5142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
might give it a go..sounds intresting
O and Cyclone003, ur post is frikin hilarious!
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
it looks interesting
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
genre: shoujo, romance and fantasy
finally another shoujo anime
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / no where
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
hey anyone know where I can go read the manga version of this???? I can't seem to find it anywhere T_T
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
You must be logged in to post.