First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Modz~ Aug, 09 2008!
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Sign up to become a Mod!
Example:

User:
Why you like Shugo Chara:
Why you wanna join:
What you can do:


REQUIRMENTS:

Nice! xDD
You have to do something! Check on it once and awhile! ^^


~ AnIm_ED and CoOkIeS67


Posted 8/14/08
(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD
Posted 8/15/08

AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD


ok so wat do u want me to do first?
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD


ok so wat do u want me to do first?


hmm umm...how bout inviting people? After that you could upload photos~!
Posted 8/15/08

AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD


ok so wat do u want me to do first?


hmm umm...how bout inviting people? After that you could upload photos~!


ok even tho i uploaded first xD
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD


ok so wat do u want me to do first?


hmm umm...how bout inviting people? After that you could upload photos~!


ok even tho i uploaded first xD



oh yea...lolz sorry~!
Posted 8/15/08

AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(im bored so i thought i might sign up)

user: Winterroselove
why do you like shugo chara: Well its like wow and its like wow and its really the only anime i mostly talk about
why you wanna join:im bored and i thought maybe i can help out
what you can do:piks,invite,forums,etc?


Lolz works for me~! You can be a Mod xD


ok so wat do u want me to do first?


hmm umm...how bout inviting people? After that you could upload photos~!


ok even tho i uploaded first xD



oh yea...lolz sorry~!


its ok
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
User:jeniebunny
Why you like Shugo Chara:Cuz it's an awsome show
Why you wanna join:I don't know i guess i have alot of free time on the weekends
What you can do: pics, fourms , invites , anything really ^_^
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

jeniebunny wrote:

User:jeniebunny
Why you like Shugo Chara:Cuz it's an awsome show
Why you wanna join:I don't know i guess i have alot of free time on the weekends
What you can do: pics, fourms , invites , anything really ^_^


OKies~! awesome ill add you~! ^_^
Moderator
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
User: 14929830
Why you like Shugo Chara: uhh is there a reason not to like it?
Why you wanna join: cause i'm bored and i'm on like everyday ....sort of
What you can do: well i can make avatars i'm really good at researching and uhh oh spamming people <(lolz)
Moderator
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed an...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

AnIm_ED wrote:


Sign up to become a Mod!
Example:

User:
Why you like Shugo Chara:
Why you wanna join:
What you can do:


REQUIRMENTS:

Nice! xDD
You have to do something! Check on it once and awhile! ^^


~ AnIm_ED and CoOkIeS67




User: 14929830
Why you like Shugo Chara: uhh is there a reason not to like it?
Why you wanna join: cause i'm bored and i'm on like everyday ....sort of
What you can do: well i can make avatars i'm really good at researching and uhh oh spamming people <(lolz)

HII! Bri next time answer
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

14929830 wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


Sign up to become a Mod!
Example:

User:
Why you like Shugo Chara:
Why you wanna join:
What you can do:


REQUIRMENTS:

Nice! xDD
You have to do something! Check on it once and awhile! ^^


~ AnIm_ED and CoOkIeS67




User: 14929830
Why you like Shugo Chara: uhh is there a reason not to like it?
Why you wanna join: cause i'm bored and i'm on like everyday ....sort of
What you can do: well i can make avatars i'm really good at researching and uhh oh spamming people <(lolz)

HII! Bri next time answer


lolz yeah sure~!
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lalalaland hopin...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

User:FLYANGEL21
Why you like Shugo Chara:SHUGO CHARA IS SO CUTE AND INTERESTING
Why you wanna join:BECAUSE I AM REALLY ACTIVE AND I ALWAYS MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FRESH AND CLEAN :EX: NO BAD LANGUAGE;ALSO I AM REALLY GOOD AT EDITING PICS
What you can do:
EDIT PICS FOR DEFAULT
Member
6562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 11/1/08
User:sparkling_star_1123
Why you like Shugo Chara:its the best show ever!!its funny intresting and really cute^^
Why you wanna join:i like helping out groups^^
What you can do:pics invite forums avis and alot more^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.