First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Animes You've Hated because of Threads
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
ok ima putt it like this Any Thread a Over obessed fan-girl make will make me hate the anime and dont get my started on shugo chara or VK
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malacca
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i think d.gray-man?
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

h4rd2 wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....





whoever you are ...lol im a girl.... and so yah....naruto is for guys and not for me .... but i started to like it at first.....but when I've started to seen too much naruto threads... I became disappointed....And what's ur right to critisize me.....how naive......
and ur saying m gonna burn all those worthless stupid threads???? well il say this... il dispose of useless humans who write worthless stupid quotes....I hated it because it's what I felt... And you think you can change that by saying oh yah right what did you hate? yah yah watev.... and whats with checking my profile? who cares about that... now im doing what you did to me... yuri sis-cest?? eww r u a lesbo or a pervert guy? We do need you in CR NOT...and sis-cest? How disgusting can you be....eat sleep...i guess ur a fatso piggy bank...and more worthless unnecessary things....and whats with that amv you've made...wdh....what a perverted person....and please be concious that this is not real world... you cannot burn stupid threads...but then.. I think you can do something....Remove all your worthless self in CR.
You Did It!
You Earn It!

2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


So lemme get this straight....
Threads, made from the internet, would help your critic of [insert anime]? No I do not think so. You should not hate an anime for its popularity (both good and bad), but rather, you should hate it for its overall animations, plot, and etc. If you hate the anime because of all the "crazy" fangirls/fanboys, you'd hate the FANBASE, not the anime itself. Unless you're not being lucid, and actually meant about the REVIEWS of anime, which CHANGED your mind, and gave a new "look" (Looking at this thread, I'd say look as in a bad way) into it, then that'd a completely different matter. And if you really meant that, then explain explictly next time.

This thread, in my honest opinion, isn't that great of a thread. I mean, seriously. Hating an anime just because of threads? That would imply that you have a weak will power to resist.

And this thread interest me for its "powerful", yet simplified words. For example, I do not think a person'd actually hate an anime, but he/she may dislike it. Hate means to loath, am I correct? Then that'd mean that you'd hold some sort of "anger" upon the anime. And this would bring up this:

"Why would you HATE an anime? Did it do something to you?"

Therefore, if people in this thread where to HATE an anime, that'd imply some pretty harmful things to themselves. And if they did not mean HATE, but rather, DISLIKE, then it'd be a fallacious comment, thus, it would mean a bad logic.
>_>
Well, my opinion anyways.


Well sorry but I still hate it.... I mean what you're saying makes sense...but then every people is different......Give 2 ppl 2 different color... the other might like the one but the other one hates it.... and you're asking why? well because he/she just hates it....no offense included because I wasn't really offended as well... I get your point... Well that's a learning thing for me... I'll try not to hate animes because of threads...
Posted 8/10/08
I hate a lot...especially hentai and any other perverted Japanese shit.
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

h4rd2 wrote:

so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....




and para kang tanga.... sa mga youtube mo... baliw..hindi ka mahiya... . ganito ang ginagawa ng mga pilipino? nagbabash ng mga ibang threads ng tao... akala mo kung sino ka..bakla...nakikipagaway sa babae....
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


So lemme get this straight....
Threads, made from the internet, would help your critic of [insert anime]? No I do not think so. You should not hate an anime for its popularity (both good and bad), but rather, you should hate it for its overall animations, plot, and etc. If you hate the anime because of all the "crazy" fangirls/fanboys, you'd hate the FANBASE, not the anime itself. Unless you're not being lucid, and actually meant about the REVIEWS of anime, which CHANGED your mind, and gave a new "look" (Looking at this thread, I'd say look as in a bad way) into it, then that'd a completely different matter. And if you really meant that, then explain explictly next time.

This thread, in my honest opinion, isn't that great of a thread. I mean, seriously. Hating an anime just because of threads? That would imply that you have a weak will power to resist.

And this thread interest me for its "powerful", yet simplified words. For example, I do not think a person'd actually hate an anime, but he/she may dislike it. Hate means to loath, am I correct? Then that'd mean that you'd hold some sort of "anger" upon the anime. And this would bring up this:

"Why would you HATE an anime? Did it do something to you?"

Therefore, if people in this thread where to HATE an anime, that'd imply some pretty harmful things to themselves. And if they did not mean HATE, but rather, DISLIKE, then it'd be a fallacious comment, thus, it would mean a bad logic.
>_>
Well, my opinion anyways.


Well sorry but I still hate it.... I mean what you're saying makes sense...but then every people is different......Give 2 ppl 2 different color... the other might like the one but the other one hates it.... and you're asking why? well because he/she just hates it....no offense included because I wasn't really offended as well... I get your point... Well that's a learning thing for me... I'll try not to hate animes because of threads...


Read the last line on the bottom, it might tell you something.
But to tell you, I do not think you'd actually HATE an anime, rather, DISLIKE it.
>_>


Well...that's my opinion too XD...and someone bashed me and called bitch and gay...well that's not you.. XD didn't say something bad for you XD well I didn't actually hate the anime that much it's just i started to not like what was happening with threads and started to stop watching it for now i guess
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Hating an anime because of a few retarded fans is stupid. The anime cannot control which fans it attracts, and it cannot stop the mindless droves from liking it. Yes, the trillions of threads that pop up (all about the same thing) are obnoxious, and, I admit, that when I see certain anime titles anywhere near the forums, I tend to flinch, especially with Bleach and Naruto. However, the actions of said retarded fans do not have any bearing on what I think of the anime itself, and thats the way it should be. Anime should be judged based on personal preference regarding plot, characters, drawing style, quality, voices used, action sequences, transformation quality, whatever/etc. Fan quality should NOT be a factor.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

m0byby12 wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....





whoever you are ...lol im a girl.... and so yah....naruto is for guys and not for me .... but i started to like it at first.....but when I've started to seen too much naruto threads... I became disappointed....And what's ur right to critisize me.....how naive......
and ur saying m gonna burn all those worthless stupid threads???? well il say this... il dispose of useless humans who write worthless stupid quotes....I hated it because it's what I felt... And you think you can change that by saying oh yah right what did you hate? yah yah watev.... and whats with checking my profile? who cares about that... now im doing what you did to me... yuri sis-cest?? eww r u a lesbo or a pervert guy? We do need you in CR...and sis-cest? How disgusting can you be....eat sleep...i guess ur a fatso piggy bank...and more worthless unnecessary things....and whats with that amv you've made...wdh....what a perverted person....and please be concious that this is not real world... you cannot burn stupid threads...but then.. I think you can do something....Remove all your worthless self in CR.
You Did It!
You Earn It!



okey~ now wer are we, oh right.. ur talking about my signature? and so~ wats the point?
yes, i like to burn those stupid thread(yes, as wat my signature said), but i didnt say anything about how stupid this thread is.... its just my signature below, stupid....

are u taling about yuri sis-cest.?... mhmmm.... simple... [check it out bitch~]

i wouldnt really be bother for calling me a pervert for luving yuri, but in that case i would call u a pervert and GAY lover, since u love yaoi.... lewlz~

and last and not the least...
duh~ ofcourse its not the real world, do i look serious..?
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


So lemme get this straight....
Threads, made from the internet, would help your critic of [insert anime]? No I do not think so. You should not hate an anime for its popularity (both good and bad), but rather, you should hate it for its overall animations, plot, and etc. If you hate the anime because of all the "crazy" fangirls/fanboys, you'd hate the FANBASE, not the anime itself. Unless you're not being lucid, and actually meant about the REVIEWS of anime, which CHANGED your mind, and gave a new "look" (Looking at this thread, I'd say look as in a bad way) into it, then that'd a completely different matter. And if you really meant that, then explain explictly next time.

This thread, in my honest opinion, isn't that great of a thread. I mean, seriously. Hating an anime just because of threads? That would imply that you have a weak will power to resist.

And this thread interest me for its "powerful", yet simplified words. For example, I do not think a person'd actually hate an anime, but he/she may dislike it. Hate means to loath, am I correct? Then that'd mean that you'd hold some sort of "anger" upon the anime. And this would bring up this:

"Why would you HATE an anime? Did it do something to you?"

Therefore, if people in this thread where to HATE an anime, that'd imply some pretty harmful things to themselves. And if they did not mean HATE, but rather, DISLIKE, then it'd be a fallacious comment, thus, it would mean a bad logic.
>_>
Well, my opinion anyways.


Well sorry but I still hate it.... I mean what you're saying makes sense...but then every people is different......Give 2 ppl 2 different color... the other might like the one but the other one hates it.... and you're asking why? well because he/she just hates it....no offense included because I wasn't really offended as well... I get your point... Well that's a learning thing for me... I'll try not to hate animes because of threads...


Read the last line on the bottom, it might tell you something.
But to tell you, I do not think you'd actually HATE an anime, rather, DISLIKE it.
>_>


Well...that's my opinion too XD...and someone bashed me and called bitch and gay...well that's not you.. XD didn't say something bad for you XD well I didn't actually hate the anime that much it's just i started to not like what was happening with threads and started to stop watching it for now i guess


Well, it seems not that your comment is a fallacy.
Lets review, shall we?


Well sorry but I still hate it.... I mean what you're saying makes sense...but then every people is different......Give 2 ppl 2 different color... the other might like the one but the other one hates it.... and you're asking why? well because he/she just hates it....no offense included because I wasn't really offended as well... I get your point... Well that's a learning thing for me... I'll try not to hate animes because of threads.


You've stated this in your LAST post, and admited that you hated [insert anime] due to a thread. Now lets look at what you state now:


Well...that's my opinion too XD...and someone bashed me and called bitch and gay...well that's not you.. XD didn't say something bad for you XD well I didn't actually hate the anime that much it's just i started to not like what was happening with threads and started to stop watching it for now i guess


Clearly, you've made an inconsistency in your logic. You've clearly stated that you've hated the anime and then explained that you DISLIKED it. Disliking and hating are different things, like I've stated before.
>_>
Anyways, that was not "bashing", rather, "flaming". Different things.





Well thank you for teaching...anyway stop quoting this thing it's becoming so big...
pie159 
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your mom
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
I don't hate an anime because of the threads. It can not help the number of fans it gets. Do you mean disliking all the threads or the anime? Yes, I some times dislike all the threads because after a while they become pointless but I don't hold any thing against the anime its self.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

m0byby12 wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....




and para kang tanga.... sa mga youtube mo... baliw..hindi ka mahiya... . ganito ang ginagawa ng mga pilipino? nagbabash ng mga ibang threads ng tao... akala mo kung sino ka..bakla...nakikipagaway sa babae....


*cough* *cough*.. gwapo ano~ at magaling pa...
sayang, sana may link ako sa friendster ko..

miss, if i wer u... read ur post and think again... and look how many people flaming on u because of ur idiotness... havnt u realize how annoying ur post was.....?
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

h4rd2 wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:

Any animes you've hated because of Threads that makes it overrated?
Well for me.... lol Naruto XD I hate that lol... to much threads that really pisses me off.... And I hate vampire knight threads whoever ends up with watev >.< Started to hate them because of threads in CR...Any you would like to share?


so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....





whoever you are ...lol im a girl.... and so yah....naruto is for guys and not for me .... but i started to like it at first.....but when I've started to seen too much naruto threads... I became disappointed....And what's ur right to critisize me.....how naive......
and ur saying m gonna burn all those worthless stupid threads???? well il say this... il dispose of useless humans who write worthless stupid quotes....I hated it because it's what I felt... And you think you can change that by saying oh yah right what did you hate? yah yah watev.... and whats with checking my profile? who cares about that... now im doing what you did to me... yuri sis-cest?? eww r u a lesbo or a pervert guy? We do need you in CR...and sis-cest? How disgusting can you be....eat sleep...i guess ur a fatso piggy bank...and more worthless unnecessary things....and whats with that amv you've made...wdh....what a perverted person....and please be concious that this is not real world... you cannot burn stupid threads...but then.. I think you can do something....Remove all your worthless self in CR.
You Did It!
You Earn It!



okey~ now wer are we, oh right.. ur talking about my signature? and so~ wats the point?
yes, i like to burn those stupid thread(yes, as wat my signature said), but i didnt say anything about how stupid this thread is.... its just my signature below, stupid....

are u taling about yuri sis-cest.?... mhmmm.... simple... [check it out bitch~]

i wouldnt really be bother for calling me a pervert for luving yuri, but in that case i would call u a pervert and GAY lover, since u love yaoi.... lewlz~

and last and not the least...
duh~ ofcourse its not the real world, do i look serious..?


If you think this is not the real world why would you think I can see your ugly perverted face....And what a loser... you look like this one maybe that's what you want

65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
how can you hate an anime because of a thread! i just look down on those people who diss an anime!
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

h4rd2 wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

so let me get this straight how did u end up hating the anime, because of wat? the plot? the animation? or because if anyone talking about naruto will be called narutard and so people start laughing at u? is that wat u believe for? c'mon... hav u forgoten how excited u are wen u first time watching the anime?

Naruto, the only thing bad side for this anime, coz its too much filler... the producer want to make the anime last long for 10 years, thats wat they want..... and the plot, cmon! wat can u expect for shounen type anime..... thats what guys want for, including bleach, one piece, dragon ball, etc etc.......




oh wait, i just check ur profile, u seems hav lot of yaoi picture in ur profile, so let me guess... i bet ur a GAY or girl..... i now knw...

simple reason why u hate the anime... i only seems need to tell u sumthing short....
"GO STICK W/ UR GAY ANIMES BITCH!! SHOUNEN ANIMES ARE NOT MEANT FOR U"
c'mon, its intend for dudes... not for gilrs and fags....




and para kang tanga.... sa mga youtube mo... baliw..hindi ka mahiya... . ganito ang ginagawa ng mga pilipino? nagbabash ng mga ibang threads ng tao... akala mo kung sino ka..bakla...nakikipagaway sa babae....


*cough* *cough*.. gwapo ano~ at magaling pa...
sayang, sana may link ako sa friendster ko..

miss, if i wer u... read ur post and think again... and look how many people flaming on u because of ur idiotness... havnt u realize how annoying ur post was.....?


So? this is my opinion....and gwapo? mukha kang chonggo and stop talking to me.... Masisira lang ang araw ko dahil sa worthless scums like you...baklang binabae bading ungoy

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.