First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Theme Song Idol Competition
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
haha, i dont know which one to choose, either Every Heart by BoA or Amazing Kiss by BoA, because I suck at Dearest and all the other anime songs i have... lol ^_^

oo, omg!! maybe i should sing to Yui!! maybe life or rolling star..... hmm so thats 4 songs to choose from.... dang, and the deadline's soo close!!
Posted 8/19/08

yashura-chan wrote:

haha, i dont know which one to choose, either Every Heart by BoA or Amazing Kiss by BoA, because I suck at Dearest and all the other anime songs i have... lol ^_^

oo, omg!! maybe i should sing to Yui!! maybe life or rolling star..... hmm so thats 4 songs to choose from.... dang, and the deadline's soo close!!


Just pick any Two of you choice ^_^
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:

haha, i dont know which one to choose, either Every Heart by BoA or Amazing Kiss by BoA, because I suck at Dearest and all the other anime songs i have... lol ^_^

oo, omg!! maybe i should sing to Yui!! maybe life or rolling star..... hmm so thats 4 songs to choose from.... dang, and the deadline's soo close!!


Just pick any Two of you choice ^_^


oo, i can pick two??!!! yay!!
Posted 8/19/08

yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:

haha, i dont know which one to choose, either Every Heart by BoA or Amazing Kiss by BoA, because I suck at Dearest and all the other anime songs i have... lol ^_^

oo, omg!! maybe i should sing to Yui!! maybe life or rolling star..... hmm so thats 4 songs to choose from.... dang, and the deadline's soo close!!


Just pick any Two of you choice ^_^


oo, i can pick two??!!! yay!!


Yes yashy..did you read what i wrote the last part..pick two songs..incase u get in the final..so yea pick two
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
ooo, i guess i missed that part O.o
Posted 8/19/08
Its okay
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
alright, i finished singing the song, but it's not the full thing..... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUNzEtG6Ek
o, and i sugest keeping the volume on your computer low when you're listening to this... otherwise your ears might blow up..... ^_^
Posted 8/26/08

yashura-chan wrote:

alright, i finished singing the song, but it's not the full thing..... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUNzEtG6Ek
o, and i sugest keeping the volume on your computer low when you're listening to this... otherwise your ears might blow up..... ^_^


OMG..You have such a lovely voice. I like it ^___^ But yea I might Extend the deadline..since ur the only one...Thanks for participating i'm soo happy XD
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:

alright, i finished singing the song, but it's not the full thing..... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUNzEtG6Ek
o, and i sugest keeping the volume on your computer low when you're listening to this... otherwise your ears might blow up..... ^_^


OMG..You have such a lovely voice. I like it ^___^ But yea I might Extend the deadline..since ur the only one...Thanks for participating i'm soo happy XD


o, thanks.. though i don't it's that great... yea, i am the only one.... you're welcome!!
Member
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:

alright, i finished singing the song, but it's not the full thing..... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUNzEtG6Ek
o, and i sugest keeping the volume on your computer low when you're listening to this... otherwise your ears might blow up..... ^_^


OMG..You have such a lovely voice. I like it ^___^ But yea I might Extend the deadline..since ur the only one...Thanks for participating i'm soo happy XD


o, thanks.. though i don't it's that great... yea, i am the only one.... you're welcome!!


Not bad Yashy Well done.
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

bleach2k7 wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:

alright, i finished singing the song, but it's not the full thing..... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUNzEtG6Ek
o, and i sugest keeping the volume on your computer low when you're listening to this... otherwise your ears might blow up..... ^_^


OMG..You have such a lovely voice. I like it ^___^ But yea I might Extend the deadline..since ur the only one...Thanks for participating i'm soo happy XD


o, thanks.. though i don't it's that great... yea, i am the only one.... you're welcome!!


Not bad Yashy Well done.


thanks!! ^_^
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
hm... we need more entries...
Posted 10/3/08

yashura-chan wrote:

hm... we need more entries...


I know... ..its soo unactive. why not invite more ppl.
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
that's a good idea! and i'll affiliate this group with my other group!
Posted 10/3/08

yashura-chan wrote:

that's a good idea! and i'll affiliate this group with my other group!


Cool. ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.