Post Reply ArchEry!!
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
hai, hai..
i'm Ranee and i'll be your archery teacher..
i also teach dark magic.. and i'm a vampire.. but i wont be sucking bloods for those of you who are thiking of it..
nice to meet all of you..
hope you guys will have fun here..
plz intro yourself...

this is what i look like when i teach..
Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
hi~!! i'm jojo and i'm 13. most of all, i absolutley ADORE achery
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / middle of nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Hihi! I'm also in your Dark Magic class sensei! maybe I can learn how to direct magic into an arrow ^-^
Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

kimmiekit wrote:

Hihi! I'm also in your Dark Magic class sensei! maybe I can learn how to direct magic into an arrow ^-^


you dont post much on the dark magic class dont you??
hmm...
you have to learn dark orb first b4 dark arrow..
cause you have to combine the 2..
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / middle of nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Ran33 wrote:


kimmiekit wrote:

Hihi! I'm also in your Dark Magic class sensei! maybe I can learn how to direct magic into an arrow ^-^


you dont post much on the dark magic class dont you??
hmm...
you have to learn dark orb first b4 dark arrow..
cause you have to combine the 2..


I haven't posted anything in dark magic class cuz my application hasn't been approved .-. (so I don't even know if I should post in this class )
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
ahh.. ehehehe..
thats ok..
i thnk you can post but your not an official cals membr yet..
Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..


really? that'd be so cool! lol can i put like a sleeping spell on the arrow or something?
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..


really? that'd be so cool! lol can i put like a sleeping spell on the arrow or something?


yep.. you can put anythin into an arrow..

:: sleeping powder
:: poison
:: fire, ice
:: darkness
:: bright light
:: and more..
:: multiple illusion (skill)
:: death row (skill)
:: dragons claws (sikll)
:: and more skills...

Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..


really? that'd be so cool! lol can i put like a sleeping spell on the arrow or something?


yep.. you can put anythin into an arrow..

:: sleeping powder
:: poison
:: fire, ice
:: darkness
:: bright light
:: and more..
:: multiple illusion (skill)
:: death row (skill)
:: dragons claws (sikll)
:: and more skills...



lol ic ^ ^ can i learn the sleeping powder first?
Member
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..


really? that'd be so cool! lol can i put like a sleeping spell on the arrow or something?


yep.. you can put anythin into an arrow..

:: sleeping powder
:: poison
:: fire, ice
:: darkness
:: bright light
:: and more..
:: multiple illusion (skill)
:: death row (skill)
:: dragons claws (sikll)
:: and more skills...



lol ic ^ ^ can i learn the sleeping powder first?


sleeping powder it is.. ^^

once you got your arrow and place it on your bow..
consintrt on ur targt..
calm ur mind..
once you have done this pull ur arrow wen ready..
den say.. "nivandi" (out for 50min)

dat simple..
Coordinators
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


JoJo22117 wrote:


Ran33 wrote:

thats great to hear..
what clan are you from anyways jojo..?


magician ^-^


ahh...
you can learn to place magic on an arrow if you want..


really? that'd be so cool! lol can i put like a sleeping spell on the arrow or something?


yep.. you can put anythin into an arrow..

:: sleeping powder
:: poison
:: fire, ice
:: darkness
:: bright light
:: and more..
:: multiple illusion (skill)
:: death row (skill)
:: dragons claws (sikll)
:: and more skills...



lol ic ^ ^ can i learn the sleeping powder first?


sleeping powder it is.. ^^

once you got your arrow and place it on your bow..
consintrt on ur targt..
calm ur mind..
once you have done this pull ur arrow wen ready..
den say.. "nivandi" (out for 50min)

dat simple..


nivandi...got it
thanks!
You must be logged in to post.