First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ive got a question...andy...
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / montreal
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

standiari wrote:

i wonder how can you even say : " Don get mad " .Your topic doesn't make sense.... From what you understood he's gay? Because he didn't jump on her when she asked for a kiss? What kind of guys did you met up till now that are so desperate?

And the way you add: i don't want answers like ...... bla bla bla... whatever you said there... well.. i don't want topics like the one you opened,but still, we must stand things we dislike ( hate) .. This topic it's not even related to WGM directly , or something to be shared... just your opinion said randomly

I'm sorry to say, but i got mad reading your post.Guess their anti's are to many. Or should i say an Andy fan that can't stand seeing him together with her. Wonder if you are like that person that wrote Divorce quickly so many times in andy's guestbook.

I don even understand what do you want to get from opening such a topic.... And if you say you are just assuming, well ,this can damage so much.Like the news that andy is leaving, which was posted on a site, with no connection whatsoever with the korean news on wgm, but that was soo talked about that.

By the way have you seen more then episode 8 before posting this one? Ah.. need to calm down... I'll just ignore from now on this topic.... easier for my peace


You make me think that freedom of speech should be restricted sometimes





totally agree with you... i like you i feel the same i get annoyed on this NONSENSE topic... knowing how to do household chores doesn't mean g** its what we called responsible and loving person....i guess lemonade never met a guy like andy yet.....
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Hmm its quite annoying to read the reasons why lemonlove started to wonder if he was homosexual or not...But when i watched WGM for the first time, i didnt know much about Andy, as the maknae of Shinhwa, i didnt really notice him so i googled Andy Lee and found some gossip blogs about kcelebs b*tching about his attitude, saying that he didnt like women at all etc..So at first, i had doubts. But i dont think any of those are true. After watching every episode many times (you know how it is, waiting every single week ;)), i think Andy was just a busy man, part of this huge band that is Shinhwa, and he had better things to do than going out, dating and working on a relationship. Plus, i do believe its difficult to find someone sincere when you're a celeb. Andy and Solbi seem to have fun together, and sometimes its obvious, by the way he's looking at her, that there are feelings in the air...Wow, maybe lemonlove, you should keep on watching WGM episodes....
Member
1421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i think you got something wrong somewhere
i don't think he is gay at all
he really didn't even show any sign of being gay
i just think he is shy by nature and careful
he was always saying he can not open his heart easily to anyone
i really don't know where you got the idea of him being gay from!!
i mean the incidents you mentioned aren't showing any sign
maybe you got something wrong along the way
after all you have to consider the cultural differences
so what might seem gay somewhere might be quite normal elsewhere
Member
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
um in the episode where they shared their first kiss, he mentioned that he hasn't kissed a girl in a very long time or vis versa. he stated that he wanted solbi to kiss him. i'm pretty sure that kind of clears things up. i hope he isn't gay because i want him and solbi to make little anbi babies together, but i doubt that'll happen... as for his girlish nature, i'm a lot like him. i'm the youngest and i do everything in the house. i guess he grew up that way, considering that his mother isn't in the best shape. he probably had to fend for himself growing up. and as a member of shinwa, probably the most popular group in korea, he stated that solbi was popular among the members and guys tend to be competitive so he didn't want that to show. i can't say that he actually has feelings for solbi, but this is reality tv. nothing is real. maybe a close friendship can develop and then we can talk about a real relationship. and of course, the couples ring inccident shows that they both care....
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I don't think Andy is gay....
and that is all I have to say
:D
Member
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Lol, this topic makes me laugh. (: I really think this is unnecessary. These are your thoughts only, why is there a need to create a separate forum when you can post in another one, i.e Andy and Solbi forums.

But anways, there's always a possibility that he might be, however small that may be. But I really doubt he's gay. So he doesn't show his affection that much, that's just how his personality is. You basically based your opinion on the first few episodes. Obviously, they won't be that close in the few first episodes, unlike now when we're up to episode 21. If you watched beyond episode 8, you would know he's slowly starting to open his heart to her.


ifhe is i really dont care but he shouldnt be making this kind of shows if he is!


That seems like a homophobic comment to me. Why shouldn't he be making these kinds of shows if he is gay? What, gays shouldn't be shown on tv? You basically contradicted yourself after saying "if he is i really dont care." Obviously, you do care if you think he shouldn't be on the show if he's gay. Your concern with his sexual preference bothers me because it really doesn't have anything to do with you anyways. Now, I'm a little angry that you made this topic because 1) it offends andy and all of his fans and 2) it makes me think you're homophobic.
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I don't know where you're from, but it seems like you're basing your opinion from your own cultural standpoint and not the Korean context. There is definitely a difference in norms that would not translate the same way in (for e.g.!) the US.

And even if he were gay why would it matter? I have to agree with yourdaddyy about the homophobic vibes from this post. boooooo!!!
Member
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I DON'T THINK SO
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I dont think he is. but it would be a good idea to have a gay couple in the show.
Member
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
he's definitely not gay!! when solbi visited him on shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, he even felt good about that kiss!! i just think that he's being cautious of his actions especially towards the seniors.... recent episodes even showed him liking solbi more and more and that he's seeing her in a whole new light.....
Member
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / coffee! sweet cof...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

KawaiiBatousai wrote:
i think he's just trying to be careful in everything he does. when he and solbi were with SHINWA, i think he was cautious of them being jealous coz like lots of groups, you become as close as brothers... and since he is the youngest of SHINWA, he shows respect by not getting so "lovey-dovey" in front of them.

Yep, thats the right point, but ive never asked him to be so lovely-dovey... lol.. in fact i like him the way he's playing his role of shy guy.


yokesoe wrote:
i don't think so. u know,he always care about his mom.the type like him isn't easy to get a girlfriend coz i think his ideal woman is a girl look like mother.

LOL omg... my eyes... then solbi has no chance, but now thinking about it... it might be true... still my eyes hurt


mylove143 wrote:
i dont think so! he's being a gentleman!!

Yes, he has ^^ this show makes people feel in lov and whant to marry... ithinkevery guy has... except saori's husband and the one over 37... being a gentleman


ljtong wrote:
Andy is very cautious about his actions, this is a tv program after all. If some people find it hard to differentiate between fake and reality... wouldn't he too?
So he has to be cautious.

YOU HIT a point there, thats why i said "dont get mad...
i think solbi has fallen first in that trick, or shes a really good actress. and every one else ^^


magicfork wrote:

I thought so too..
:sweatingbullets: but I think it might have something to do with some pop/rock artists seeming that way..
I am asian.. and I know a lot of asian guys who kinda act like that but are not gay... if that makes sense..

plus he did have asthma... and I know personally (I'm an asthmatic) how much it restricts you from sports, etc.
I would think he spent a lot more time with his mom growing up (like I did) than going out to play.. and that might be another reason for his sometimes girly behavior.. (it would also explain his awesome cooking/cleaning skills too!!)

and abt the band thing.. I think its like the others say.. its more to do with respect and the fact that they are all like brothers..

so you tought it too...

What you hav said its perfect, but i never said he looked gay cuz of the cleaning or cooking, what makes me uncomfortable is his "over protective" team-mate. "Solbi go away" isnt something nice to say even to a fake-girlfriend. its not nice at all...
and yeah lol.. makes sense, kinda...i think



chleimel wrote:
Definitely.... NOT.
He's just an ultimate neat freak, and is good at chores. After all, he is the head of his family now and his parents aren't in good condition so he must be respoinsible for himself and his family as well.

Not to mention, he is the youngest member of Shinhwa and is being looked after by all the members. Plus, the fact that Shinhwa is an all guy group also adds on to the fact of why Shinhwa members would be jealous of Andy for getting "married." It's cause most of the Shinhwa members don't even have a significant someone (as far as I know), so if Andy (the youngest member) has a "wife" already, it would make them feel jealous cause he has someone taking care of him, and they would want someone like that too.

About Andy not wanting to kiss Solbi.... that was just at the start, since he was embarassed. But they've kissed a LOT on the show, and once on a preview for a variety show called Come To Play, for a pepero game, they kissed there too . Unfortunately that clip was only for the previews.

Not to mention, Andy's just too adorable that he does all the cute stuff that would probably make people who aren't used to seeing Asian idol groups, think he's queer. But Asian guys are just like that, they're... less embarassed.... to say about being cute and adorable? Lmao. It's cause to them, it's normal and it's cute as well. I think it's cute.

Plus... he's pretty manly on the show too
. And is very gentleman-like. Although he may have bronchitis and asthma, he is pretty strong since he even carried this one comedian from X-man once (I forgot his name), but that was definitely a feat. Besides, he also piggy backed Solbi to the pool area and Solbi said on a variety show that she didn't even feel that he was tired. Plus, on Episode 21, he once again showed how he can indeed do anything and how reliable he really is as a man and a husband. He was helping Solbi a lot during those vacation episodes. And that's why a lot of people like him so much.

jajajaj.... there is another good reason. ^-^ if he. being the youngest gets married... that would be like...
I really dont care if they kiss or not, i suport crownJ when he said that kissing would make things go to another step, where they shouldnt go.
Never said he wasnt manly.



saboriana wrote:
I agree with every one that Asian's have a greater level of respect for those who are older, for me this is one of the reason why Andy has alway acted with restrain.
As for Andy's domestic skill, I have a little brother and he can cook, wash and clean; my mom raised us with the belieth that people should be self-sufficient, what happen if God forbid his wife gets sick and he has to take care of the family.
I dont know where you live but herewe also hav lots of respect for olders, i wouldnt make an scene in front of many people either... but i think it was more because they have no feelings for each other... do they?
I know at least two gay men who can't boil water to save their life let alone wash an clean.

I never ssaid he was gay cuz he didnt whanted to kiss, or becuz he cooked or cleaned... i was talking about the akward moments with the other shinwa partner
And i do suport gay people.


anythingcute wrote:
Oh no way, lol


okidoki


feerof wrote:
uhh... you're a female, i don't think you understand the actual meaning behind "jealous" with guys.
i don't know how you interpreted him to be gay, but i'm going to correct one of your statements.

when he's saying that he doesn't want to make the other members jealous... he's trying to say that he doesn't want to hog all the spot light. haven't you've been with a group of friends, and in that group, you had a friend with their bf or gf? And then they start flirting and all? doesn't it just give his weird vibe around the group? like wtf should the other people do? watch them flirt? or join them?


mmmm yeah guys think different thanks for that. very good point. but in a case like that we kick them two out, we dont tell just the girl "get out".



standiari wrote:
i wonder how can you even say : " Don get mad " .Your topic doesn't make sense.... From what you understood he's gay?
Because he didn't jump on her when she asked for a kiss? What kind of guys did you met up till now that are so desperate? :wacko:
Wonder if you are like that person that wrote Divorce quickly so many times in andy's guestbook.
By the way have you seen more then episode 8 before posting this one? Ah.. need to calm down... I'll just ignore from now on this topic.... easier for my peace
You make me think that freedom of speech should be restricted sometimes :angry:

ive just make a question not an stament... xD
"Because he didn't jump on her when she asked for a kiss?" loved it jajajajajjaja
desperate? ive neve said he looked gay cuz he didnt whanted to kiss, also this its a show not real feelings altought people can get confused :tears:
and about the kind of guys ive hav met..in Reality... what kind of guy doesnt whant to kiss? seriously.
what gestbook? ive never seen even his page... have you written "marry solbi" there?
need to calm down? dont take it seriously. thats why i said "dont get mad" i dont wanna ruin your vives but dont ruin mine either
seen them all (episodes)

Read this, are you sure you dont need it?

ljtong wrote:
If some people find it hard to differentiate between fake and reality




ArinaUesugi wrote:

Now that u've said that and put it in that way that maye there may some truth to it, I don't really care either way but still it makes u wonder

yeap... why some people takes it so seriously...
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

lemonlove wrote:



yokesoe wrote:
i don't think so. u know,he always care about his mom.the type like him isn't easy to get a girlfriend coz i think his ideal woman is a girl look like mother.

LOL omg... my eyes... then solbi has no chance, but now thinking about it... it might be true... still my eyes hurt

i didn't have attention that he might not like solbi.
u know he like solbi how she respects and cares his mother.
i think he fell coz of it.

Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa Florida
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

standiari wrote:

i wonder how can you even say : " Don get mad " .Your topic doesn't make sense.... From what you understood he's gay? Because he didn't jump on her when she asked for a kiss? What kind of guys did you met up till now that are so desperate?

And the way you add: i don't want answers like ...... bla bla bla... whatever you said there... well.. i don't want topics like the one you opened,but still, we must stand things we dislike ( hate) .. This topic it's not even related to WGM directly , or something to be shared... just your opinion said randomly

I'm sorry to say, but i got mad reading your post.Guess their anti's are to many. Or should i say an Andy fan that can't stand seeing him together with her. Wonder if you are like that person that wrote Divorce quickly so many times in andy's guestbook.

I don even understand what do you want to get from opening such a topic.... And if you say you are just assuming, well ,this can damage so much.Like the news that andy is leaving, which was posted on a site, with no connection whatsoever with the korean news on wgm, but that was soo talked about that.

By the way have you seen more then episode 8 before posting this one? Ah.. need to calm down... I'll just ignore from now on this topic.... easier for my peace


You make me think that freedom of speech should be restricted sometimes








why are you taking so serious... thats hers/his opinion.. you don't have to criticize lemonlove. and im pretty sure Lemonlove is not an antifans.. You think wayyyy too much.. over the edge? lol. don't be mad... maybe your one of Anbi's crazy maniac fan thats why you get mad when someone point out one bad thing about the couple. -_- well anyways. no offense...

and ANDY IS NOT GAY. lol.

Member
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Lemonlove and Ohkie, you bash to much... as of now.. i'll ignore this topic, hoping it will get buried among the other


Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa Florida
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

standiari wrote:

Lemonlove and Ohkie, you bash to much... as of now.. i'll ignore this topic, hoping it will get buried among the other




NO! you BASH TOOO MUCH. NOT US!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.