Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ive got a question...andy...
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
hey common. we are here not to fight. no Anbi antifan's here. to make it short, everyone got their own opinions n have their right to speak. although the way of lemonlove said bout Andy is quite harsh, but it just her opinions. but please understand, Asian people are very down to earth and respect olders. no wonder y he acted like that.
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
everybody here wrote atleast one paragraph
Member
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

ohkie wrote:


standiari wrote:

i wonder how can you even say : " Don get mad " .Your topic doesn't make sense.... From what you understood he's gay? Because he didn't jump on her when she asked for a kiss? What kind of guys did you met up till now that are so desperate?

And the way you add: i don't want answers like ...... bla bla bla... whatever you said there... well.. i don't want topics like the one you opened,but still, we must stand things we dislike ( hate) .. This topic it's not even related to WGM directly , or something to be shared... just your opinion said randomly

I'm sorry to say, but i got mad reading your post.Guess their anti's are to many. Or should i say an Andy fan that can't stand seeing him together with her. Wonder if you are like that person that wrote Divorce quickly so many times in andy's guestbook.

I don even understand what do you want to get from opening such a topic.... And if you say you are just assuming, well ,this can damage so much.Like the news that andy is leaving, which was posted on a site, with no connection whatsoever with the korean news on wgm, but that was soo talked about that.

By the way have you seen more then episode 8 before posting this one? Ah.. need to calm down... I'll just ignore from now on this topic.... easier for my peace


You make me think that freedom of speech should be restricted sometimes








why are you taking so serious... thats hers/his opinion.. you don't have to criticize lemonlove. and im pretty sure Lemonlove is not an antifans.. You think wayyyy too much.. over the edge? lol. don't be mad... maybe your one of Anbi's crazy maniac fan thats why you get mad when someone point out one bad thing about the couple. -_- well anyways. no offense...

and ANDY IS NOT GAY. lol.



First off, why do you assume just because we think Andy is not gay, we're one of "Anbi's crazy maniac fans"? We're not getting mad because someone pointed out "one bad thing about the couple," it's the way lemonlove stated her opinion, which btw, is not important enough to create a whole separate thread. Like standiari said, "This topic it's not even related to WGM directly , or something to be shared... just your opinion said randomly."
Lemonlove is the one who created this topic and asked everyone their opinions of Andy's sexual orientation, so we're entitled to our own thoughts. If she didn't want to be critisized, then she shouldn't have created such a controversial topic in the first place.
Lemonlove is not even getting mad as she's already read most of the posts and accepted everyone's opinion as apparent in this post, so why the hell are you?
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa Florida
Offline
Posted 8/17/08



First off, why do you assume just because we think Andy is not gay, we're one of "Anbi's crazy maniac fans"? We're not getting mad because someone pointed out "one bad thing about the couple," it's the way lemonlove stated her opinion, which btw, is not important enough to create a whole separate thread. Like standiari said, "This topic it's not even related to WGM directly , or something to be shared... just your opinion said randomly."
Lemonlove is the one who created this topic and asked everyone their opinions of Andy's sexual orientation, so we're entitled to our own thoughts. If she didn't want to be critisized, then she shouldn't have created such a controversial topic in the first place.
Lemonlove is not even getting mad as she's already read most of the posts and accepted everyone's opinion as apparent in this post, so why the hell are you?

uh who are you? i was quoting Standiari's post and its for her only not you or otheres. And i didn't say that just bc some one thinks that ANdy isn't gay is one of the maniac fans. did i? no it was referring to Standiari bc from her default picture (Anbi) and how Standiari was sooooo freaking mad over the "Is Andy gay?" is ridiculous! You all need to calm down.. and in my post.. i did mention, "no offense" and "lol" so how can i be mad?"Lemonlove is not even getting mad as she's already read most of the posts and accepted everyone's opinion as apparent in this post, so why the hell are you?" AND I ALSO wrote "Andy is NOT gay" ... so does that make me a "Anbi's crazy maniac fans"? youre funny. shut up.
Member
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

ohkie wrote:

uh who are you? i was quoting Standiari's post and its for her only not you or otheres. And i didn't say that just bc some one thinks that ANdy isn't gay is one of the maniac fans. did i? no it was referring to Standiari bc from her default picture (Anbi) and how Standiari was sooooo freaking mad over the "Is Andy gay?" is ridiculous! You all need to calm down.. and in my post.. i did mention, "no offense" and "lol" so how can i be mad?"Lemonlove is not even getting mad as she's already read most of the posts and accepted everyone's opinion as apparent in this post, so why the hell are you?" AND I ALSO wrote "Andy is NOT gay" ... so does that make me a "Anbi's crazy maniac fans"? youre funny. shut up.


lmfao. You're telling ME to shuttup? Why don't you take a look at yourself first? You could have easily 1) not quoted standiari and minded your own business or 2) not quote me back. Yeah, you quoted only standiari, but you did it in an OPEN FORUM. Therefore, if you can quote her, I can also quote you. She wasn't the only person frustrated by this topic, so why did you only pick on her? IF YOU DIDNT WANT OTHERS TO READ IT, YOU COULD HAVE SENT HER A PM. You're defending lemonlove as if we were picking on her, therefore, I assumed you were mad. If you weren't, then that's my fault. But even if you wrote "no offense" or "lol," it doesn't mean none will be taken, it just means you don't want confrontation after saying all those things. Standiari may not be bothered by this, but I am. You assumed she might be one of those "maniac fans" just cause she stated her opinion and had an ANBI default picture. Wow. This forum is our opinions on lemonlove's thoughts about andy , not the "don't critisize lemonlove... why are you taking so serious " forum. And thanks, I know I am funny.
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa Florida
Offline
Posted 8/17/08


lmfao. You're telling ME to shuttup? Why don't you take a look at yourself first? You could have easily 1) not quoted standiari and minded your own business or 2) not quote me back. Yeah, you quoted only standiari, but you did it in an OPEN FORUM. Therefore, if you can quote her, I can also quote you. She wasn't the only person frustrated by this topic, so why did you only pick on her? IF YOU DIDNT WANT OTHERS TO READ IT, YOU COULD HAVE SENT HER A PM. You're defending lemonlove as if we were picking on her, therefore, I assumed you were mad. If you weren't, then that's my fault. But even if you wrote "no offense" or "lol," it doesn't mean none will be taken, it just means you don't want confrontation after saying all those things. Standiari may not be bothered by this, but I am. You assumed she might be one of those "maniac fans" just cause she stated her opinion and had an ANBI default picture. Wow. This forum is our opinions on lemonlove's thoughts about andy , not the "don't critisize lemonlove... why are you taking so serious " forum. And thanks, I know I am funny.


1.you just said its an OPEN forum right? so thats mean i can quote standiari's post.. okay. i thought so.
2.Its more funny how you say not quote you back when you ridiculously popped out of nowhere and started this whole banana fana fofana thing. AND im pretty sure you will say LemonLove started this.. but she didn't ask just to get criticizes.. she clearly want your opinions on "is Andy gay."
3. Frustrated? over this forum? Lemonlove's opinion? thats more ridiculous. uh if you go back and read all the people replies... they didn't give an attitude or criticize like Standiari did. They either say.. "No way Andy is gay" or "no way" but STandiari takes it to another level and she also said that WE bash too much.. which clearly is a false statement bc we didn't. and doesn't make sense bc im like freaking in love with WGM and these couple.... -__-
and last, Standiari assumed that LemonLove is an anti fans.. so why can't i say that SHE AND YOU are one of the maniac fans?

and you do know this is LemonLove opinion right? and opinions are not to be taking seriously. and clearly you did. and im only defending LemonLove bc of what Standiari wrote.

uh i guess i have answered all your question... so message me PRIVATELY or IGNORE....
oh and just to clear something.. I don't hate Standiari.. just that post that he/she posted.
Member
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i never thought he was gay.
Member
2390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a.k.a. E-t0wni3
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
I don think Andy's gay at all because there are many guys out there that can't express their feelings well...
And also, its a fake marriage n andy n solbi doesn't noe each other well so dey jus can't suddenly be all comfy with each other yet...
my point is it takes tyme foe two people to actually fall for each other..yup!
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Andy isn't gay! Korea is very conservative.. He has a respect - and he barely even knew her at that time. They don't even call each other after each shoot :/
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I think if you are basing this question of WGM alone, he is not gay. He is just a very nuturing type of person. As far as his domesticated side goes, that's just a sign of him growing up, because since he's almost 30 and he lives on his own, I'd be concerned for him if he wasn't able to do the things that he does on the show.

But honestly, if you are basing this question to include other shows like X-Man, YSMM, etc, than I can honestly say that I wouldn't know where to place him (gay or not gay). He is a little more feminine than other celebrity males (including those in Shinhwa), which is not a bad thing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and opinions vary. People just have to remember that he is a celebrity, and people will sometimes act different in front of a camera, as opposed to off it. So what if he is gay, does that make Andy a lesser person, no. Will that possibly hurt the fan base for Shinhwa and himself? Honestly, yes. There are more stubborn people out there that will overreact to something that doesn't even concern them, as opposed to level-headed people. He's human too, and is entitled to do what makes him happy. Whether he shares it with the world or not is his decision too.
Member
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My santuary
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
who knows...hes a celebrity...we're not his friend...we dont know him...we can't judge him...we dont know when hes acting or not
you know what i mean, he might like solbi but maybe hes trying not to show it but maybe he doesnt like her that's why hes what you think.
Member
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My santuary
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Ayzee_ wrote:

hey common. we are here not to fight. no Anbi antifan's here. to make it short, everyone got their own opinions n have their right to speak. although the way of lemonlove said bout Andy is quite harsh, but it just her opinions. but please understand, Asian people are very down to earth and respect olders. no wonder y he acted like that.


you're right i agree about the respect other opinion...but not all asian are down to earth and respect olders XD
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

katchan123 wrote:


Ayzee_ wrote:

hey common. we are here not to fight. no Anbi antifan's here. to make it short, everyone got their own opinions n have their right to speak. although the way of lemonlove said bout Andy is quite harsh, but it just her opinions. but please understand, Asian people are very down to earth and respect olders. no wonder y he acted like that.


you're right i agree about the respect other opinion...but not all asian are down to earth and respect olders XD


yes u r ryte..not all..but if Andy, i can say it is YES, am i ryte?? (o;
Member
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My santuary
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Ayzee_ wrote:


katchan123 wrote:


Ayzee_ wrote:

hey common. we are here not to fight. no Anbi antifan's here. to make it short, everyone got their own opinions n have their right to speak. although the way of lemonlove said bout Andy is quite harsh, but it just her opinions. but please understand, Asian people are very down to earth and respect olders. no wonder y he acted like that.


you're right i agree about the respect other opinion...but not all asian are down to earth and respect olders XD


yes u r ryte..not all..but if Andy, i can say it is YES, am i ryte?? (o;


sorry i dont know XD i mean we dont know Andy in person...but maybe you are right
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

katchan123 wrote:


Ayzee_ wrote:


katchan123 wrote:


Ayzee_ wrote:

hey common. we are here not to fight. no Anbi antifan's here. to make it short, everyone got their own opinions n have their right to speak. although the way of lemonlove said bout Andy is quite harsh, but it just her opinions. but please understand, Asian people are very down to earth and respect olders. no wonder y he acted like that.


you're right i agree about the respect other opinion...but not all asian are down to earth and respect olders XD


yes u r ryte..not all..but if Andy, i can say it is YES, am i ryte?? (o;


sorry i dont know XD i mean we dont know Andy in person...but maybe you are right


well, i think he is. we can see it esp when Andy met Solbi's parents. he is super-B!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.