First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
For what sake Ichigo should fight for?
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
Okay, first the outlines:

Ichigo: virtuous, wants to protect people
Hollow Ichigo: malicious, wants to kill everything

Whats the point here: So people are getting pissed off that Ichigo has a hard time winning. My guess its because of that battle instinct his hollow self was talking about. Because Ichigo naturally lacks this "battle instinct" he doesn't..."own".

Kenpachi mentioned it too. Urahara mentioned it but in a different way when he was training him. The vaizards were sort of pointing that out as well.

So suppose Ichigo casts this need to protect others and battle solely for the purpose of killing his opponent (just like against grimmjow), would it make him stronger? Yes. Would it kill a little bit of his persona? Definitely.


I know its all good that Ichigo can don his hollow mask and all but personally, I think he needs to unleash more of Shirosaki(Hollow Ichigo). Heck, maybe he should harden is attitude like that.


So what do you guys vouch for? A protective Ichigo? Or a destructive one?


*toys with the idea of Ichigo developing battle lust* XDDDDD
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
I couldn't agree more about this. Personally I love Hollow Ichigo [as you can tell by my icon and profile].
Hollow Ichigo is teaching him more fighting instinct in battle. As said before Grimmjow pointed this out in HM.
But what i do believe Ichigo IS indeed getting more of that.
What was the other reason Ichigo wanted to go to HM besides saving Orihime? Fight Grimmjow. So I believe Ichigo is getting little by little getting more destructive. More willing to fight other than having a reason. [ignore the fight with Ulquiorra. xD]

I love how Hollow Ichigo fucks with his mind, it just makes him more awesome.
I would love for more Hollow Ichigo!

I would like both. Would make him more of a bad ass.
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Let's just hope Orihime won't hinder Ichigo this time. I was watching the grimmjow fight and when I realized this guy was getting his butt handed to him because she was afraid of him, I was like "GET OFF THE F***ING PLATFORM AND LET THEM FIGHT!"

Yeah, unbelievable that words like that would come out of my mouth but that was actually the first time Orihime pissed me off. I didn't care about her until that very moment.
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / When I'm online u...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

pchery18 wrote:

Let's just hope Orihime won't hinder Ichigo this time. I was watching the grimmjow fight and when I realized this guy was getting his butt handed to him because she was afraid of him, I was like "GET OFF THE F***ING PLATFORM AND LET THEM FIGHT!"

Yeah, unbelievable that words like that would come out of my mouth but that was actually the first time Orihime pissed me off. I didn't care about her until that very moment.


omg yea, orihime is always in the waay, aizen took advantage of her because she was weak and easy to pick on
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
I know that fight was epic until Orihime opened her damn mouth. Plus she was scared of Ichigo! WTH!
That was the best fight since The Hollow Ichigo and Ichigo fight. [ I loved that fight I don't think anything could top it for me. >:D ]

Hey we all have our moments. x3
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:

I know that fight was epic until Orihime opened her damn mouth. Plus she was scared of Ichigo! WTH!
That was the best fight since The Hollow Ichigo and Ichigo fight. [ I loved that fight I don't think anything could top it for me. >:D ]

Hey we all have our moments. x3


I'm so bringing this point out the next time I'm doing a char comparison. But back to the point. Yes, I wanna see a destructive Ichigo too. The only thing I'm worried about is the aftermath. Ichigo was guy who pretty much kept to himself mostly at the beggining. Now I'm trying to picture an Ichigo who might think his friends are useless or something like that cause he becomes arrogant.

That...is NOT going to be pretty.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

pchery18 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:

I know that fight was epic until Orihime opened her damn mouth. Plus she was scared of Ichigo! WTH!
That was the best fight since The Hollow Ichigo and Ichigo fight. [ I loved that fight I don't think anything could top it for me. >:D ]

Hey we all have our moments. x3


I'm so bringing this point out the next time I'm doing a char comparison. But back to the point. Yes, I wanna see a destructive Ichigo too. The only thing I'm worried about is the aftermath. Ichigo was guy who pretty much kept to himself mostly at the beggining. Now I'm trying to picture an Ichigo who might think his friends are useless or something like that cause he becomes arrogant.

That...is NOT going to be pretty.


Oh that probably wouldn't happen without Rukia bitch slapping the hell outta him for it. xD
Member
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
I want to see Hollow Ichigo use Cero. *awesome* But an out of control Ichigo would be cool, wouldn't it? If Ichigo didn't loose control, he would've been killed by Byakuya. Alos, I believe that Shirosaki's instinct and Kurosaki's protective will are what enabled Ichigo to use his mask for so long during his fight with Grimmjow compared to the other times he used it.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Shirosaki?
that is GENIUS.
how come i never thought of that?
for me, i get CONFUSED when they start talking about the king and his horse, but i LOVE the music that plays when they talk.
does anyone know what its called or where i can find it?
XD
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

nelmster wrote:

Shirosaki?
that is GENIUS.
how come i never thought of that?
for me, i get CONFUSED when they start talking about the king and his horse, but i LOVE the music that plays when they talk.
does anyone know what its called or where i can find it?
XD


Shirosaki's a pretty popular fandom name for Hollow Ichigo. Nothing real genius about it, lol.

About the king and his horse, shirosaki is basically speaking about himself and ichigo. Since Ichigo is literally the vessel and Hichigo (shirosaki) is the fuel behind the power, it literally portrays a King and his Horse symbiosis. Hichigo doesn't want to become the horse anymore because he's tired of Ichigo's pathetic style of combat (he basically hates the way his power's being wasted). It should also be duly noted that its in reference to how kings were seldom seen on the field without their horses, thus literally becoming one unit.

Finally, I don't know where to get that song. But I have to agree, I love it too XD
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

pchery18 wrote:


nelmster wrote:

Shirosaki?
that is GENIUS.
how come i never thought of that?
for me, i get CONFUSED when they start talking about the king and his horse, but i LOVE the music that plays when they talk.
does anyone know what its called or where i can find it?
XD


Shirosaki's a pretty popular fandom name for Hollow Ichigo. Nothing real genius about it, lol.

About the king and his horse, shirosaki is basically speaking about himself and ichigo. Since Ichigo is literally the vessel and Hichigo (shirosaki) is the fuel behind the power, it literally portrays a King and his Horse symbiosis. Hichigo doesn't want to become the horse anymore because he's tired of Ichigo's pathetic style of combat (he basically hates the way his power's being wasted). It should also be duly noted that its in reference to how kings were seldom seen on the field without their horses, thus literally becoming one unit.

Finally, I don't know where to get that song. But I have to agree, I love it too XD


wait, so what your saying is that Ichigo and Shirosaki are fighting over what makes them different from each other?
like Shirosaki fights for blood, ichigo fights to protect?

yeah, imma go song searching.
its drivin' me nuts.
XD
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
Hey guys, thought I'd bring back this old topic once again. Well, actually a mod contacted me and said that he was locking up VS threads but found mine to be pretty alright so he's leaving it alone (but he's changing the title)

Discuss away once more!









I'm a girl!


edited by:
~Kippu
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Orihime did not stop Ichigo from fighting it gave him more power. You saw how hand Grimmjow his ass to after his Goddess told him not died. It was so beautiful.
Member
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / jamaica
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
ichigo bankai powers is so destructive i dont think that kind of power should be use to protect other
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
As much as I hate to say it, I think if Ichigo really wants to beat Ulquiorra and Aizen he will have to act and more destructive and fight with true killing intent. If that happens, he might actually lose himself to his hollow side and that is not a pretty picture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.