First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
think of hunt and kill like this
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
would you still decide to make it or let someone else have a chance and just fade from existance ... and if you made it .... what do you think happened to your brothers and sisters

this is the butchery you tree huggers protest against ... survival of the fittest ... whether you like it or not the weak die ... most of them anyway ... the ones we cant save ... or the ones that are still useful to us

but thats how life is ... as a hunter i would just like to say

and yeah its kinda random ... but dont think hunters dont care about our prey ... we just grow callous of it ... we still care, we just dont show it anymore ... because its supply and demand people ... before you, who were born yesterday (figure of speech) try to compramise thousands of years of tradition please do some research on how we got this far in the first place

we hunted what goes into your burger king and your chanel and versace ... please understand we have emotion and we feel sorrow for every kill (apart from those fucking psycho's that murder cats and dogs for fun .. count us out of that bunch) but as far as supply and demand goes ... as long as there is demand there will be supply

as far as enjoyment goes ... there is only tradition ... tradition you must respect ... like tracking and stalking ... please do your best to understand what these people do before you judge them
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
Pfftt..!
There are people that hunt for sport, and then there are ones that have to because of their job. Do you honestly expect me to be handy dandy with all of them?
The people who butcher cows for our burgers are farmers and usually grow them, feed them, and kill what they have nurtured. They don't go around with a gun, letting their cows loose, and then hunting it down and shooting its head. The way I see hunters is a bunch of morons thinking guns are cool, going up north, and killing random animals just for the heck of it, who see it as a sport.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Your ideas are very cluttered. So what is your point? Are you trying to make us feel guilty about our existence just because we hunt and kill animals for our own gain? Or is it the opposite?

Are you worried about an extinction of a species just because we aren't obliged to care? Explain further for I am severely lost of you contradicting your point. Are you for or against the exploitation of our flora and fauna?

And who's judging who? Geez.
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

WeeBoX wrote:

Your ideas are very cluttered. So what is your point? Are you trying to make us feel guilty about our existence just because we hunt and kill animals for our own gain? Or is it the opposite?

Are you worried about an extinction of a species just because we aren't obliged to care? Explain further for I am severely lost of you contradicting your point. Are you for or against the exploitation of our flora and fauna?

And who's judging who? Geez.


well i made this for a reason didnt i XD

also im not trying to make people feel guilty im just trying to put things in perspective, we live in a world where we have the luxury of choice, and just because you make one doesnt mean everyone else should make the same one ... or make prejudice super ficial opinions about another
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Kippu wrote:

Pfftt..!
There are people that hunt for sport, and then there are ones that have to because of their job. Do you honestly expect me to be handy dandy with all of them?
The people who butcher cows for our burgers are farmers and usually grow them, feed them, and kill what they have nurtured. They don't go around with a gun, letting their cows loose, and then hunting it down and shooting its head. The way I see hunters is a bunch of morons thinking guns are cool, going up north, and killing random animals just for the heck of it, who see it as a sport.


well there are those guys, a saying goes, if your parents raised you to eat steak and salad you would think that is a normal everyday dish, if they raised you eating hissing cocroaches you would think thats a normal thing

if they want to hunt let them, as long as that animal doesnt meet a long brutally painful death and there isnt torture involved then its fair game ... in all do respect people who was born yesterday (figure of speech) i.e me and you dont have the right to really protest against a million year old tradition just because we dont understand it and live in a world where we think thats no longer necessary

5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

J1nn wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:

Your ideas are very cluttered. So what is your point? Are you trying to make us feel guilty about our existence just because we hunt and kill animals for our own gain? Or is it the opposite?

Are you worried about an extinction of a species just because we aren't obliged to care? Explain further for I am severely lost of you contradicting your point. Are you for or against the exploitation of our flora and fauna?

And who's judging who? Geez.


well i made this for a reason didnt i XD

also im not trying to make people feel guilty im just trying to put things in perspective, we live in a world where we have the luxury of choice, and just because you make one doesnt mean everyone else should make the same one ... or make prejudice super ficial opinions about another


Still, you posted a myriad of ideas, none of which are specific. How then would a discussion be continuous if an eager person wouldn't know from which angle should he model his approach?

And on conforming, it really is a person's prerogative to choose what he wills is right. This is the only thing that I would agree on your post I recently quoted.
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

music190 wrote:

Do you think there were vegetarian vikings? No.

Get over it people who eat leafs. Or GTFO.


lol nice

the problem is we live in a wold where people have the luxury of an opinion and when they see a cow butchered they really dont understand why the cow is being butchered ... all they see is knife+blood=bad XD

if its animals being killed for no contrucive or traditional purpose and the animal died rather uncomfortable then thats when it becomes an issue

but even then what we have is some squemish college students who cant even watch a horror movie or look at a tiny bleeding cut without almost throwing up seeing all these videos from a meat proccessing factory and randomly protesting

its funny i saw in a show once ... about 88% of all protesters will walk into a mc donalds or burger kings the same week they protested
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
in the past we were called head hunters,and at present we are still called head hunters

head hunting is a practice wherein you are called a hero when you brought home the head of the enemy, from the highest rank,
it's also called a game
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

WeeBoX wrote:


J1nn wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:

Your ideas are very cluttered. So what is your point? Are you trying to make us feel guilty about our existence just because we hunt and kill animals for our own gain? Or is it the opposite?

Are you worried about an extinction of a species just because we aren't obliged to care? Explain further for I am severely lost of you contradicting your point. Are you for or against the exploitation of our flora and fauna?

And who's judging who? Geez.


well i made this for a reason didnt i XD

also im not trying to make people feel guilty im just trying to put things in perspective, we live in a world where we have the luxury of choice, and just because you make one doesnt mean everyone else should make the same one ... or make prejudice super ficial opinions about another


Still, you posted a myriad of ideas, none of which are specific. How then would a discussion be continuous if an eager person wouldn't know from which angle should he model his approach?

And on conforming, it really is a person's prerogative to choose what he wills is right. This is the only thing that I would agree on your post I recently quoted.


yeah i know but im trying to keep it as simple as i can right now XD ive just woken up and im feeling like crap

well the conversation would be continuous like avery other convo ever, ask a question get an answer .. just want to say this is a very sensitive topic for most people .... and its not coming under animal cruelty because slaughter and torture are two different things. if you want to form an opinion then i would suggest you nuetrally approach several proffesional entities from both sides and then decide for yourself

and yes ... whether its for or against your own i believe everyone should have the right to form an opinion on anything

but ... prejudice opinions is what im totally against, everyone should be more careful and patient about forming an opinion, do appropriate reseach and dissect other opinions .. everyone forms one for a reason is this person the same as you? did he jump the gun? was his decision influenced by a third party i.e religion

oh and to go into more detail about my first answer ... yeah im not really sure myself but i was aiming for the protesting side of it and maybe clear a few things to those who just saw a few youtube slaughter houses and instantly said .. "oh my god this is wrong" and walked into a mc donalds that same day
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

BoredRb wrote:

i don't like big wall of texts =__=




aww

ok then long story short ... many people think bad things about other people (i.e hunters) without doing the right research

people who protest against meat and slaughter and walk into a burger kings the same day

people need to understand that there is a difference between slaughter and torture ... hunters are different from animal abusers
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

BoredRb wrote:


J1nn wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

i don't like big wall of texts =__=




aww

ok then long story short ... many people think bad things about other people (i.e hunters) without doing the right research

people who protest against meat and slaughter and walk into a burger kings the same day

people need to understand that there is a difference between slaughter and torture ... hunters are different from animal abusers


*nods*

oh! you mean "joiners"

the hypocritical people who join in rallies but don't know the whole story just shoved with spoon fed opinions . . .


yah thats right

what im saying is people need to research things from a neutral perspective before they make any embarrasing decisions

thats what this whole thread is about, basically it sais before you get a little over emotional about something and start to form prejudice opinions ... you should take your time and research the subject
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

J1nn wrote:

...those who just saw a few youtube slaughter houses and instantly said .. "oh my god this is wrong" and walked into a mc donalds that same day

Oh I now see where you're coming at. People profess on how they abhor such cruelty on animals, but the real irony is that they do not justify their claims, as in the example you stated regarding people who protest yet enter a fast-food chain.

I, too, feel as if these people are making a fool out of themselves, unconsciously transforming into hypocrites because of their actions.


but ... prejudice opinions is what im totally against, everyone should be more careful and patient about forming an opinion, do appropriate reseach and dissect other opinions .. everyone forms one for a reason is this person the same as you? did he jump the gun? was his decision influenced by a third party i.e religion

But then you have said that people can form their own opinions. Wouldn't this statement of you hating an opinion be contradicting of your previous claim below?

and yes ... whether its for or against your own i believe everyone should have the right to form an opinion on anything


Although baseless opinions are a bit prejudiced, still it is a person's opinion in which there is little you can do about it.

And lastly,

yeah im not really sure myself but i was aiming for the protesting side of it and maybe clear a few things....oh and to go into more detail about my first answer ...


Oh you should do that to make this topic more refined and understandable to most users. And try to narrow down the topic. It really is a headache reading paragraphs which are seemingly unrelated to each other. What I was looking for was cohesiveness. So good luck on that.




1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
hmm... i see sparks flurrying... hope no flame starts here lol

but well i see 2points of views here one who's oppose to hunting and one who's not.

i say: for the pro hunters: they do have a point from differing themselves from peoples who kills stuffs for fun (that include sport hunting) but do remember that there is a limit to resources though like some hunters do hunt extinct animals cuz they are highly priced, just know your limits

and for the anti-hunters: yup it just like what the TS said try to do a bit of understanding on what the "real hunters" do, the hunters i know about are the game hunters (which pretty much hunt stuffs for "game") and the hunters (hunt animals that cant be breed or cultured but still are in demand on the market *read above*)

Posted 8/10/08
Hunters = lowlifes

Most of the hunters in the "civilised" countries hunt because they take pleasure in shooting things, especially if those things are alive and move. I know this, because my uncle is a hunter, and I know his friends, all of them are hunters, and they are pigs, lowlifes, and are not very sane in their mind. They don't hunt because they want to save the flora, or fauna, they do this because they like to hurt other beings, they do this because they take pleasure in that kind of stuff. Proof enough that they got some serious issues. They are ungrateful bastards who shoot the best looking and strongest prey and not the weak prey, how is this going to be profitable for the nature, if they shoot all the strong animals and just leave the weaklings alive?! Overpopulation? My ass! Where I live they hunted down the last wolf, and what happened after that? There was no predator around anymore, which did automatically lead to the overpopulation of certain species, and now, guess what...why did they kill the wolf? Out of selfish reasons. Now they justify their sick sport with the fact that they need to control the population of animals.

Most of the hunters in the "civilised" countries are guys who have psychological issues, they don't hunt because they "need" the meat, they hunt because they like their position of playing a God, who is deciding whether someone has the right to live or not.

Oh and yeah, the best hunters are those who accidentally shoot their own hunter partner...retards.

And the most f*cked up ones are the ones who set traps.

Hunters who hunt for fun and sport = Failures.

Enough said.

Floetry~
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Oh and yeah, the best hunters are those who accidentally shoot their own hunter partner...retards.


Now this, I've got to see. xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.