Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
My Heavenly Hockey Club
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / oh nowhere at all...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
yes this was like a really good manga
23521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
Seems interesting.
I might read it.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
hmmm.... might read...
11279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
sooo i read the first four chapters & it's fairly good.
it kinda reminds me of ouran,
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth---west coast
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
the main girl is a little spoiled in my opinion, but everyone has a different taste
11279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
it reminds me of Ouran very much. well, not very much but it does.
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
I read until volume 12 but still continue
I can't wait they update the new volume
coz I want to know the next story
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 4/16/10
i love this series its so funny!
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
i was reading this a couple of months back, but i've lost track of which chapter im on. xD
it's definitely funny! a bit like ouran in a sense that it's one poor girl joining a club consisting of hot rich boys.
i need to go back and see which chapter im on. last time i read was when they were in the hotspring or something.
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
This series is one my FAVORITES!!
I keep forgetting to order volume 8!!
Heavenly Hockey Club is so funny! I absolutely LOVE Ai Morinaga's character drawings!! I look at every single detail, the way she draws things are so cute!! I just LOVE her artwork so much!!!!
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

mocya22 wrote:

I read until volume 12 but still continue
I can't wait they update the new volume
coz I want to know the next story


Did you read volumes 8-12 in English??
Posted 4/18/10
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
I love it too! ... but if only it was fully scanlated TT^TT
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/30/10

fallingrain wrote:


mocya22 wrote:

I read until volume 12 but still continue
I can't wait they update the new volume
coz I want to know the next story


Did you read volumes 8-12 in English??


no I read this manga in my local language and this manga already complete in my country I already read it until the end of the story ^^
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 4/30/10

mocya22 wrote:


fallingrain wrote:


mocya22 wrote:

I read until volume 12 but still continue
I can't wait they update the new volume
coz I want to know the next story


Did you read volumes 8-12 in English??


no I read this manga in my local language and this manga already complete in my country I already read it until the end of the story ^^


omigosh, the manga is complete already?? what volume did it go up to?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.