First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Man Almost Loses 'His Equipment' Humping Steel Bench
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/08/07/man-almost-loses-penis-humping-steel-bench/

Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

When police arrive they found Xian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the penis was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Xian attached, to the hospital.

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Xian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his penis.

Lets just say this is probably one bad date that Xing will never forget.

7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
FUNNY and STUPID....^^
Posted 8/9/08
another idiotic freak.
this time its benchphilia?
this is like the 3rd or 4th thread on guys fucking objects.
cars, tables, chairs?
what next?
if only his dick was removed!
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
That's why plastic benches pwn.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Wow. What a stupid looser.
8193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / High above you on...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
WTF! ohkay. First its a man having sex with cars, then its a picnic table, now this o.o


I dunno about you, guys, but I'm feeling pretty sorry that your of the same species
Posted 8/9/08
What's up with these object obsessed mofo's? They're running rampant nowadays....
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

sinoku wrote:

WTF! ohkay. First its a man having sex with cars, then its a picnic table, now this o.o


I dunno about you, guys, but I'm feeling pretty sorry that your of the same species


well, what about the woman who married the eiffel tower?
8193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / High above you on...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

h4x0rz wrote:


sinoku wrote:

WTF! ohkay. First its a man having sex with cars, then its a picnic table, now this o.o


I dunno about you, guys, but I'm feeling pretty sorry that your of the same species


well, what about the woman who married the eiffel tower?


On the news a while ago, a man married his horse.

Ok, I'm not gonna get into a big sexist argument here

But just plain and simple, that dudes a retard.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

jette1221 wrote:

What's up with these object obsessed mofo's? They're running rampant nowadays....


Well they can't find any chicks who will willingly screw them, so...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

sinoku wrote:
On the news a while ago, a man married his horse.

Ok, I'm not gonna get into a big sexist argument here

But just plain and simple, that dudes a retard.


lol bestiality is common with women too.
yup, the dude's a retard
Posted 8/9/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What's up with these object obsessed mofo's? They're running rampant nowadays....


Well they can't find any chicks who will willingly screw them, so...


They can always hire prostitutes if they really are that desperate....
8193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / High above you on...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

jette1221 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What's up with these object obsessed mofo's? They're running rampant nowadays....


Well they can't find any chicks who will willingly screw them, so...


They can always hire prostitutes if they really are that desperate....


It costs money. *sigh*, i guess these people are so poor and desperate, that they start doing any inanimate object they come across.
Posted 8/9/08

sinoku wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What's up with these object obsessed mofo's? They're running rampant nowadays....


Well they can't find any chicks who will willingly screw them, so...


They can always hire prostitutes if they really are that desperate....


It costs money. *sigh*, i guess these people are so poor and desperate, that they start doing any inanimate object they come across.


Kinda reminds me of Weird Al Yankovic 'Weenie in a Bottle'..... Hella hilarious song...
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
whoa. dats sum desperate man.dats just sad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.