Sweet moments~!
Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
1.What do you think is the most "awwww" thing saito has ever said!? ( of corse about louise or to louise)

2.The most moving picture

3.nothing to do with sweet but what do you peffer?
Vampire knight or Zero no tsukaima?

I wanna know what most people think!

Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
1. season 2 episode 4 when Saito tells Louise he loves her

2. season 2 episode 12 when Saito is dieing on the battlefield surrounded by the enemy as they all begin to charge there spells to finish off Saito, that seen I think was the most moving picture of the whole series

3. Zero no Tsukaima! I dont get what the hell is so good about vampire knight I mean ive read it aint I dont see whats great about it! Its artwork is the exact same as all Shoujo works and the plot isnt at all good for a series based on vampires anyways, if I wanted a good vampire manga I would read Hellsing!
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
ZnT when and how they introduced tiffania miss bust revolution hehehehehe............, also episode 5 ZnT season 3 heard it in the novels but had to see it tabitha showing at least 1 sigh of emotion besides crying or that stotic face of hers
Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
1. forgot
2. when louise is crying on the ship after knowing that saito sacrificed for her (season 2)
3.ZnT (cus i haven't seen vampire knight)
Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U S A
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor
Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor


i cried cuz i thought the series was over and ia tought it would end unhappy. (i saw the second season way before i saw the first here)
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U S A
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor


i cried cuz i thought the series was over and ia tought it would end unhappy. (i saw the second season way before i saw the first here)


think. y would saito die so early in the series. and also y didnt u see the first season first it woulda made more sense
Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor


i cried cuz i thought the series was over and ia tought it would end unhappy. (i saw the second season way before i saw the first here)


think. y would saito die so early in the series. and also y didnt u see the first season first it woulda made more sense


i download it from a site where they only had the 2 season
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U S A
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor


i cried cuz i thought the series was over and ia tought it would end unhappy. (i saw the second season way before i saw the first here)


think. y would saito die so early in the series. and also y didnt u see the first season first it woulda made more sense


i download it from a site where they only had the 2 season


u shoulda looked for the first season then the 2nd
Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:


jedisephiroth wrote:


simonahl wrote:

1. dont know yet
2. saito made me cry(i dont usually cry for those kind of situations)when he dies on the battlefield screaming Louise.
3.Zero, i dont know what VK is but it doesnt feel like its something for me


y would that make u cry he died with honor


i cried cuz i thought the series was over and ia tought it would end unhappy. (i saw the second season way before i saw the first here)


think. y would saito die so early in the series. and also y didnt u see the first season first it woulda made more sense


i download it from a site where they only had the 2 season


u shoulda looked for the first season then the 2nd


yes but i didnt know that then after i saw the 2nd
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
1. Season 2 Episode 12 when saito gives a long speech at the wedding ceremony

2. Season 2 Episode 12 at the ceremony or Season 1 episode 11 when saito and louise kiss while riding on sylphid's back

3. ZnT because I really don't like vampire knight...
You must be logged in to post.