First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What would your dream date be like?
Posted 8/10/08
mine would be with George, from Paradise Kiss .. hehehe he's so hot and charming!!
Posted 8/10/08

CalmityFromBeyond wrote:


centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


CalmityFromBeyond wrote:


freya_elice wrote:

replicate?


replicate?

lol wut?


i think i saw a forum the same as this one... lol....


its duplicate.

not replicate



No

You are wrong

Replicate>Duplicate

You fucking slut |:


what?
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


CalmityFromBeyond wrote:


freya_elice wrote:

replicate?


replicate?

lol wut?


i think i saw a forum the same as this one... lol....


its duplicate.

not replicate


woops... gomenasai... hwehwe... but what's the difference between the two?



duplicate is more common here



but they just mean the same
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anywhere i want 2 be
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
hey dudes can u do that some place alse
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Triple SS...
thats 2 failed threads now..
id advise you to quit while your ahead...
acctually, your not even ahead, so just quit for OUR sake and dont make another thread...

EPIC FAIL....
Posted 8/10/08

freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


CalmityFromBeyond wrote:


freya_elice wrote:

replicate?


replicate?

lol wut?


i think i saw a forum the same as this one... lol....


its duplicate.

not replicate


woops... gomenasai... hwehwe... but what's the difference between the two?



duplicate is more common here



but they just mean the same


whatever but they're more common here
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


CalmityFromBeyond wrote:


freya_elice wrote:

replicate?


replicate?

lol wut?


i think i saw a forum the same as this one... lol....


its duplicate.

not replicate


woops... gomenasai... hwehwe... but what's the difference between the two?



duplicate is more common here



then is it a crime to be more diverse?
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
My dream date would be in S.A! haha! with Kei Takishima! :x
Posted 8/10/08


who the fuck said that its a crime
Posted 8/10/08
oh god.. this is going way off topic, you guys
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

centzryo wrote:



who the fuck said that its a crime



*sigh.... people who use foul language are so uneducated
Posted 8/10/08

freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:



who the fuck said that its a crime



*sigh.... people who use foul language are so uneducated


this is internet. Study it.

and dun quote me if its not important

done
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
*sigh....
this thread is BAD....
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

centzryo wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


centzryo wrote:



who the fuck said that its a crime



*sigh.... people who use foul language are so uneducated


this is internet. Study it.

and dun quote me if its not important


done


y??? did you get hit?

9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
who cares...
posting a date for kagami! i'll enjoy teasing her
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.