First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Best COUPLE in Vampire Knight
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
Apologies accepted.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Dont look behind...
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
Kaname and Yuuki wpudl be awesome together
how creepy would that be!!?? Ever since I watched epsidoe 5 (season 1) I wanted them to be together :P
YUUKIxZERO!!!

Its not really a spoiler but just incase
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Vampire_Knight908 wrote:

Kaname and Yuuki wpudl be awesome together but there brother and sister!! how creepy would that be!!?? Ever since I watched epsidoe 5 (season 1) I wanted them to be together :P
YUUKIxZERO!!!

Its not really a spoiler but just incase :)



Vampire_Knight908... If you look at previous pages, you should know something-- Kaname and Yuuki are NOT brother and sister. And they're not as creepy as The Addams Family. Furthermore, Yuuki's real brother was murdered by her evil uncle Rido.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Dont look behind...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Sorry... T.T I had just been told they were
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11
Yuki and Zero YESS

Kaname is too creepy someone like Yuki.

And hey! Vampire_Knight908 ! You stole my profile picture! Shame on you.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

Asutari wrote:

Yuki and Zero YESS

Kaname is too creepy someone like Yuki.

And hey! Vampire_Knight908 ! You stole my profile picture! Shame on you.



And Zero is too emo and abusive to be with Yuuki.
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Asutari wrote:

Yuki and Zero YESS

Kaname is too creepy someone like Yuki.

And hey! Vampire_Knight908 ! You stole my profile picture! Shame on you.



And Zero is too emo and abusive to be with Yuuki.


Umm....Zero doesn't cut himself or abuse people.....

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/13/11 , edited 7/13/11

Asutari wrote:

Umm....Zero doesn't cut himself or abuse people.....





If Zero doesn't abuse people, then why the hell does he push Yuuki off the roof during their battle against Rido... or in chapter 73... pull Yuuki's arm all the way to the forest and push her to the tree?


BTW, the only character who's more creepier than Kaname... is Rido. At least Kaname doesn't have two different colored eyes like Yuuki's evil uncle.
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Asutari wrote:

Umm....Zero doesn't cut himself or abuse people.....





If Zero doesn't abuse people, then why the hell does he push Yuuki off the roof during their battle against Rido... or in chapter 73... pull Yuuki's arm all the way to the forest and push her to the tree?


Okay first, I had no idea that you were talking about the manga, which I didn't really follow until the anime left off, and second, the part in chapter 73, he just was taking her to a secluded spot to offer his blood. And plus, that's not abuse anyway.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/13/11 , edited 7/13/11

Asutari wrote:

Okay first, I had no idea that you were talking about the manga, which I didn't really follow until the anime left off, and second, the part in chapter 73, he just was taking her to a secluded spot to offer his blood. And plus, that's not abuse anyway.



Zero pulling Yuuki's arm into the forest and push her to the tree is a sign of abuse. If you have a boyfriend, do you think he'll do the same thing that Zero does to you? Think about it.
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Asutari wrote:

Okay first, I had no idea that you were talking about the manga, which I didn't really follow until the anime left off, and second, the part in chapter 73, he just was taking her to a secluded spot to offer his blood. And plus, that's not abuse anyway.



Zero pulling Yuuki's arm into the forest and push her to the tree is a sign of abuse. If you have a boyfriend, do you think he'll do the same thing that Zero does to you? Think about it.


You know you really are over-reacting to this whole thing. I started this conversation by making a funny comment and you turned it into a whole ordeal.

Can't we just drop the conversation now?
Plus the notifications are getting annoying.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
kain and ruka
shiki and rima

i dont thinnk that yuki will have a happy ending with zero or kaname :P
but i love yuki and zero together
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Asutari wrote:

Can't we just drop the conversation now?
Plus the notifications are getting annoying.



Only if you leave the Kurans alone, then I'll drop it.
Member
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Asutari wrote:

Can't we just drop the conversation now?
Plus the notifications are getting annoying.



Only if you leave the Kurans alone, then I'll drop it.


Really, this is sad. I was not even making fun of them. All I said was that I don't like Kaname and I prefer Zero more.

You're acting like they are real. They are just fictional characters. Stop talking before you embarrass yourself further.

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Asutari wrote:

Really, this is sad. I was not even making fun of them. All I said was that I don't like Kaname and I prefer Zero more.

You're acting like they are real. They are just fictional characters. Stop talking before you embarrass yourself further.




I know they're fictional characters. What I don't like is your bashing comment about Kaname. Just because he's engaged to Yuuki doesn't mean he's becoming Rido.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.