First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply position request
Vizard
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK :P
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
hmmm, anychance i can knock the 1st seat of the vizard group hehe
shinigami
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bardock250 wrote:


LuvOnlyJIRO wrote:

can i join the 1st division?


You sure can

Your 3rd Seat


Thanx!
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
What are we gonna do with our positions???
Captain
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

jonniboyz wrote:

hmmm, anychance i can knock the 1st seat of the vizard group hehe


the only way would be joining the vizard group and then invite more people and post more images than everybody on the vizard group, but right now I think we are focusing on filling spaces on the groups
shinigami
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
can i join the 10th division or the 6th?
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Join Tousens Faction we're like ninjas and we could use the people,


From Tousens faction's leader,
Cheesyboy66
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

jygali6006 wrote:

can i join the 10th division or the 6th?


Your 5th seat squad 10
shinigami
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / over there
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
can i join Gin's faction?
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
cmon join us now!
shinigami
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / over there
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me
shinigami
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / over there
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me


u guys r confusing me! 1st 1 to quote this is the 1 i join, ok?
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me


u guys r confusing me! 1st 1 to quote this is the 1 i join, ok?


meeee

shinigami
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / over there
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me


u guys r confusing me! 1st 1 to quote this is the 1 i join, ok?


meeee



good job u win, yay! does that mean tousen's group fails?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.