First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply position request
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me


u guys r confusing me! 1st 1 to quote this is the 1 i join, ok?


meeee



good job u win, yay! does that mean tousen's group fails?



yeah =D well welcome to my faction !! we are the best and it does help thats im a mod
shinigami
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / over there
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:


cheesyboy66 wrote:


KazukiHimura wrote:

can i join Gin's faction?


Your just saying that you'd rather join Tousens faction right???


yeah okay! i change my mind!


noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are better, trust me


u guys r confusing me! 1st 1 to quote this is the 1 i join, ok?


meeee



good job u win, yay! does that mean tousen's group fails?



yeah =D well welcome to my faction !! we are the best and it does help thats im a mod


Nice!
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
darn then can i change mine to the fourth espada ACE was right i do wanna change
shinigami
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / FAR AWAY FROM YOU!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
not any other one but the fourth nobody else called it
Posted 8/16/08

cheesyboy66 wrote:

not any other one but the fourth nobody else called it


all right then see commander general is always right mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!! aaanyway alright then it'll be done shortley
shinigami
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

bardock250 wrote:


jygali6006 wrote:

can i join the 10th division or the 6th?


Your 5th seat squad 10


ty!!
shinigami
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
can i be in Gin's Faction minion 4
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
There you are Alex =]
My squad =D

btw. Can i come to the show ?
oh and can you come on thursday ? If not ill have to see you like next week sometime.
shinigami
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA ,New York
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I would like to be in 6th division 3rd seat
shinigami
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Plain-o
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
ahh!! i didn't know there was a position request topic thing!! ooppss, i posted on the wrong one, can i join the 6th division?
shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I think... It'll be easier if you just post on the main page all the captains and vice-captain seats. When people see that they are empty, they will automatically go and try their luck on that position.
Although there might be some problems cause the main page has a LOT of pictures...
2224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Non of your beesw...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Hi there,
I would like to be the Captain of 12th company.
Posted 8/23/08

Kia_Sohma wrote:

Hi there,
I would like to be the Captain of 12th company.


thats already been taken...but you can be the lieutenant if you want
mod captain
19862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
All new members join me in the third Squad!!!!! ^^ Onegai! XD
shinigami
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Hello ~

I'd like to join the 11th squad. Which seats are still open?(:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.