First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Arithmancy Class
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


Pani89 wrote:

Can I register?

Username: Pani89
Name: Pani
Age: 19
House: Gryffindor
About me: well. .i hate numbers but i love numerology, LOL

oh and hello minna-san!



sure you can..
i'll add you in the list..

be sure to catch up with the lesson okay?..



okidoki professor
how many lessons were given already?


there are 2..
lesson 1 is basically definitions..
lesson 2 is where things get a interesting..


oh.. and after i post lesson 2b, i'll delete the first 2 lessons okay..
i'll be posting lesson 2b after 2hours..
Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:


Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


Pani89 wrote:

Can I register?

Username: Pani89
Name: Pani
Age: 19
House: Gryffindor
About me: well. .i hate numbers but i love numerology, LOL

oh and hello minna-san!



sure you can..
i'll add you in the list..

be sure to catch up with the lesson okay?..



okidoki professor
how many lessons were given already?


there are 2..
lesson 1 is basically definitions..
lesson 2 is where things get a interesting..


oh.. and after i post lesson 2b, i'll delete the first 2 lessons okay..
i'll be posting lesson 2b after 2hours..



oh no! gotta read them right now
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08


do your best..
good luck..
Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:



do your best..
good luck..



okie, here goes

Panayiota

7+1+5+1+7+9+6+2+1=39
3+9=12
1+2=3

Is this correct????
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:



do your best..
good luck..



okie, here goes

Panayiota

7+1+5+1+7+9+6+2+1=39
3+9=12
1+2=3

Is this correct????


yes that's correct..
good work pani..
and for that i give your house 10 points.. gryffindor right?..

btw.. here's your general personality type..


Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:


Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:



do your best..
good luck..



okie, here goes

Panayiota

7+1+5+1+7+9+6+2+1=39
3+9=12
1+2=3

Is this correct????


yes that's correct..
good work pani..
and for that i give your house 10 points.. gryffindor right?..

btw.. here's your general personality type..





yay

yup yup, Gryffindor XD
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08


yay

yup yup, Gryffindor XD

okay.. i'll tell Leux to add your points..
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/15/08
Arithmancy 101

LESSON 1


this lesson is already finished..
please proceed to lesson 2c..

for those who weren't able to take this lesson..
just request for a special class okay?..
Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:

okay..

Arithmancy 101


Lesson 2b..

this lesson is all about the HEART NUMBER..

This number represents the individual's inner life and can indicate desires and fears hidden from others.

Getting the heart number is basically the same with the character number..

it uses the same chart we used last time..

(refer to the first post, i'll post it there permanently)..

The only difference is that the Heart Number is the reduced total of all the VOWELS in the name...

using the past example..



we only add the vowels' number equivalents..

in this case it's

1+6+5 = 12
1+2 = 3

the Heart number is 3..

note that it will be more accurate to use your real name.. including you're middle name..
for those who doesn't want their real names revealed.. just post the computations..


okay..
that will be the end of lesson 2b..

and.. here's a BONUS question..

what is the difference between Character number and Heart number?
the first one to answer this will be awarded 25 points for his/her house..
hint: there are two differences..
if you have read and tried the previous lesson, this should be easy right?..





Witch/Wizard
1204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/08



Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08

Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:

okay..

Arithmancy 101


Lesson 2b..

this lesson is all about the HEART NUMBER..

This number represents the individual's inner life and can indicate desires and fears hidden from others.

Getting the heart number is basically the same with the character number..

it uses the same chart we used last time..

(refer to the first post, i'll post it there permanently)..

The only difference is that the Heart Number is the reduced total of all the VOWELS in the name...

using the past example..



we only add the vowels' number equivalents..

in this case it's

1+6+5 = 12
1+2 = 3

the Heart number is 3..

note that it will be more accurate to use your real name.. including you're middle name..
for those who doesn't want their real names revealed.. just post the computations..


okay..
that will be the end of lesson 2b..

and.. here's a BONUS question..

what is the difference between Character number and Heart number?
the first one to answer this will be awarded 25 points for his/her house..
hint: there are two differences..
if you have read and tried the previous lesson, this should be easy right?..







yep.. that's it..
you get the 25 points for your house..


and here's your inner life which may indicate your desires and fears that are hidden from others




note that interpretations for character and heart numbers are the same.. its just that the heart number is the hidden feelings/personality of a person.. you may not even notice that it exist..

oh, and plus 10 points for trying the lesson..
so its 35 points all in all..
Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:


Pani89 wrote:


ana9988 wrote:

okay..

Arithmancy 101


Lesson 2b..

this lesson is all about the HEART NUMBER..

This number represents the individual's inner life and can indicate desires and fears hidden from others.

Getting the heart number is basically the same with the character number..

it uses the same chart we used last time..

(refer to the first post, i'll post it there permanently)..

The only difference is that the Heart Number is the reduced total of all the VOWELS in the name...

using the past example..



we only add the vowels' number equivalents..

in this case it's

1+6+5 = 12
1+2 = 3

the Heart number is 3..

note that it will be more accurate to use your real name.. including you're middle name..
for those who doesn't want their real names revealed.. just post the computations..


okay..
that will be the end of lesson 2b..

and.. here's a BONUS question..

what is the difference between Character number and Heart number?
the first one to answer this will be awarded 25 points for his/her house..
hint: there are two differences..
if you have read and tried the previous lesson, this should be easy right?..







yep.. that's it..
you get the 25 points for your house..


and here's your inner life which may indicate your desires and fears that are hidden from others




note that interpretations for character and heart numbers are the same.. its just that the heart number is the hidden feelings/personality of a person.. you may not even notice that it exist..

oh, and plus 10 points for trying the lesson..
so its 35 points all in all..



sooo happy!! hehehe =]

oh and thanks for the tip numerology is pretty interesting. . dunno why i get so excited bout it
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

jhengchie wrote:






Pani-chan was the first one to answer

but

you got one difference right..
umm.. here's another difference..
character number indicates your personality type..
while heart number represents the your inner life and can indicate desires and fears hidden from others

for trying to answer the bonus question, and getting one difference correct.. you earn 10 points for your house..

for trying out the lesson.. additional 10 points for you..

here's your inner life which may indicate your desires and fears that are hidden from others




note that interpretations for character and heart numbers are the same.. its just that the heart number is the hidden feelings/personality of a person.. you may not even notice that it exist..
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08


sooo happy!! hehehe =]

oh and thanks for the tip numerology is pretty interesting. . dunno why i get so excited bout it


you're welcome..
and i'm glad you're happy..

soon,, it will get more and more interesting (i think)..


Witch/Wizard
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My brain
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

ana9988 wrote:


itachisneko wrote:

815518 814
8+1+5+5+1+8+8+1+4=46
4+6=10
1+0=1> My chara #
did I do it correctly?


ummm...

8+1+5+5+1+8+8+1+4 = 41
4+1 = 5
you're character number is 5..

don't worry i still give gryffindor 5 points for your effort..

and here's your general personality type..




It says my chara number is 5 but then you gave me the personality for 6.... But the 6 sounds a lot like me....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.