First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you know about Kuroshitsuji
Member
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I found out abt it while scrolling around for good manga to read on onemanga. I didn't read it then because the description sounded too much like BL. However I saw that they even made it into an anime, so I figured I should check it out...and now I LOVE it x]
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
i saw the trailers here on cr then i watched it
Posted 11/8/08

gorbal wrote:

I saw a picture of Sebastion and Ceil and thought it was Yoite and Miharu from Nabari No Ou...I was pleasantly mistaken:)


That's almost exactly what happened to me :D


Well, I found out when my friend's MSN display name said "KUROSHITSUJI!"
And I though it was some random fandom (that rhymes x3)
Then I went on OneManga and the updates said that there was a new chapter of 'Kuroshitsuji'
And I thought "So it was a manga she was obsessed with!"
I went to check it out, I thought it might be good (And now I know that it is) because my friend has good taste in manga =)

When I saw the cover I was like "YOITE? O_O"
I thought it was the same mangaka would created Nabari no Ou but I was completely wrong ^^"
Member
9434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Step 1: Read the manga ><

Step 2: Got obsessed with it XP

Step 3: Ran to read the chinese raws ^^

Step 4: Found out there was an anime 8O

Step 5: Chasing after both mangas and anime!!!!! XD XD XD
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
trailer
Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?
Member
3758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 20th ward
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i saw the manga at d bookshop..at 1st i thought this anime was created by nabari no ou's creator since the characters looks almost the same..so my sis check it out at mangafox..when we started to know that kuroshitsuji is goin to be change into an anime..we started to read d manga.den we watch d anime =D
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?


no i dont mind
Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?


no i dont mind


ok! log on to www.cococomic.com.... click on alphabet 'H' and u might find Kuroshitsuji chinese scans^^
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?


no i dont mind


ok! log on to www.cococomic.com.... click on alphabet 'H' and u might find Kuroshitsuji chinese scans^^


ok! THANK YOU!
Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?


no i dont mind


ok! log on to www.cococomic.com.... click on alphabet 'H' and u might find Kuroshitsuji chinese scans^^


ok! THANK YOU!


lolx. always pleasured to help! ^^ not only cococomic.com, http://dm.99770.com [cocomic.com is link with this web too, so u surf either one of'em is still the same] & www.imanhua.com r also my one of my fav search engine~ but i prefer cocomic.com & imanhua.com more...... i'm sure u'll be pleased with these webs~ enjoy~~~ ^.^
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


FluffySandy wrote:

lolx.... i firstly saw the trialer of Kuroshitsuji and find it really awesome!! And so, i started readin d manga n OMG, SUPERB!!! I managed to catch up the latest chapter 25 (VOL5)...... Man, the anime is even betta too!!!! Kyaa~~~!! Sebastian is HAWT same goes to Ceil Phantomhive!! Can't wait 4 chapter 26!!! xP


Where did you find chapter 25, is in on the internet? what website?


erm, it's in chinese scans....... do u sorta mind?


no i dont mind


ok! log on to www.cococomic.com.... click on alphabet 'H' and u might find Kuroshitsuji chinese scans^^


ok! THANK YOU!


lolx. always pleasured to help! ^^ not only cococomic.com, http://dm.99770.com [cocomic.com is link with this web too, so u surf either one of'em is still the same] & www.imanhua.com r also my one of my fav search engine~ but i prefer cocomic.com & imanhua.com more...... i'm sure u'll be pleased with these webs~ enjoy~~~ ^.^


ty^^
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
'Cause in the page where i read mangas It said: Latest Mangas: Kuroshitsuji... And i was like: ummm Something Black, interesting... (I check the new mangas regularly) and well, started reading the manga, downloaded all the vols in japanese and waited almost without patience for the anime and as all of us, I'm OBSESSED with it XD
Posted 12/1/08
actually..!! the first time i saw a picture of kuroshitsuji was during 2007 and i was REALLY curious in what anime it came from. but since it has no NAME attached to it, i thought it was just a random fanart made by japanese people.

and as time goes by, i saw the anime (AT LAST..!! *tears of joy running*) in one of the users here in CR who added me. i checked out his profile and saw the 1st "KUROSHITSUJI" cover where in sebastian is holding a cup while pouring some tea in it.

then i searched in CR for episodes and found out about the anime. then after watching the anime, i searched for the manga and got addicted to it afterwards.. x_____x
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.