First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animekiddo51 wrote:

Picture:
Username:animekiddo51
Anything else:IDK JUS MAKE IT GOOD
What to write:My USER and NAME. My NAME IS Amy-chan
Text Color:IDK MATCH THAt PIC
Text Border? (if you want to):ANY


Here you go
Moderator
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chula Vista C.A
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Karson_13 wrote:

Picture:
Username:Karson_13
Anything else:idk it doesn't matter just can u make it pretty
What to write:my name:karson, and maybe a little quote it doesn't matter which one
Text Color:idk just something tht looks good w/ the pic
Text Border? (if you want to):any kind
THANK U SOOOOO MUCH 4 THIS


do you want an avi because if you do i need a larger picture
sorry for the trouble
Member
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / whereever I want
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Picture:
Username:chewire
Anything else:watever you think looks great with the pic
What to write:chewire and nia~chan
Text Color:anything you think looks good withthe pic
Moderator
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

chewire wrote:

Picture:
Username:chewire
Anything else:watever you think looks great with the pic
What to write:chewire and nia~chan
Text Color:anything you think looks good withthe pic




Hope you like it^^ Anything else please tell me.:]
Member
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / whereever I want
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

SMiLESx wrote:


chewire wrote:




Hope you like it^^ Anything else please tell me.:]

its awesome arigoto

Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Picture:

Username: Candy1994
Anything else: brush, beautiful
What to write: Candy1994
Text Color: any that will fit
Text Border? (if you want to): No

Posted 9/20/08
Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: whatever you think looks great with the pic
What to write: VariaPrincess and acchan
Text Color: anything you think looks good withthe pic
Text Border? (if you want to): No
Posted 9/21/08

VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: whatever you think looks great with the pic
What to write: VariaPrincess and acchan
Text Color: anything you think looks good withthe pic
Text Border? (if you want to): No


kawaii ne!!
Posted 9/22/08

prettyhome wrote:


VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: whatever you think looks great with the pic
What to write: VariaPrincess and acchan
Text Color: anything you think looks good withthe pic
Text Border? (if you want to): No


kawaii ne!!


thanks so much...
Posted 9/24/08
Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: don't use purple for the text, and make it thin and lone
What to write: VariaPrincess
Text Color: anything except purple
Text Border? (if you want to) : any kind
Moderator
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chula Vista C.A
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: don't use purple for the text, and make it thin and lone
What to write: VariaPrincess
Text Color: anything except purple
Text Border? (if you want to) : any kind


pending
taken by Isa_Chan
Moderator
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chula Vista C.A
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: don't use purple for the text, and make it thin and lone
What to write: VariaPrincess
Text Color: anything except purple
Text Border? (if you want to) : any kind


here it is hope you like it
Posted 9/26/08

Isa_Chan wrote:


VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: don't use purple for the text, and make it thin and lone
What to write: VariaPrincess
Text Color: anything except purple
Text Border? (if you want to) : any kind


here it is hope you like it


thanks a lot !! It's so kawaii !!!
Moderator
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chula Vista C.A
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

VariaPrincess wrote:


Isa_Chan wrote:


VariaPrincess wrote:

Picture:
Username: VariaPrincess
Anything else: don't use purple for the text, and make it thin and lone
What to write: VariaPrincess
Text Color: anything except purple
Text Border? (if you want to) : any kind


here it is hope you like it


thanks a lot !! It's so kawaii !!!


Im glad you like it
Posted 9/28/08
Picture:
Username: liletoile
Anything else: brushes
What to write: liletoile, rei-chan, i want to be the girl he points to and say "that's her"...
Text Color:any
Text Border: none
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.