First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Rant Thread
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / :D No silly then...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
2 weeks ago this girl was flirting with me and was coming on me very strong she added sex comment such as “I want to lick you such and such….more dirty word blah blah blah about seeing me naked….so forth” and I was frozen in shocked then she told me to meets her near this bathroom and said she got booze…. Than I Was all excited like Michel Jackson in a kindergarten class for boy only…. But when I got there she was no where in sight..Damn it I want them booze. After 40 minute of waiting I gave up and left because it was 1 am. Days later I commented that she was a liar and she got the nerve to tell me I went to the wrong location….

1 weeks ago she was flirting again with me in my office this time… she ask for a water bottle… and was licking her fingers sexily and putting her mouth on the water bottles while staring at me straight in the eyes…I got so excited that I had to sit down….

Recently I try to cut all ties with this girls and she got the nerve to call me a shit bag when I know that she herself is a hypocrite she say one things and meant the other thing.
Thank god I call her a bitch and tell her not to come close to me anymore….

RAWR
WOMEN ARE EVIL. >_<


414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / :D No silly then...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

yemachan wrote:

...you go to school to study right? to understand....?

..Why do some people fail to recognize that fact? Freeloaders are flying around leeching off answers from the hardworking ones...pathetic...

~oh, and next time, ask before you get the assignment of others, assholes. And why don't you try using your dormant minds...

stop pestering me to give answers on exams! what would I benefit if I tell you?????

~yemachan exhales...that felt good....sigh


errr... I go to school to meet girls

What's wrong with not using your mind with subject you know you won't use in the near future when you can occupied your brain with such things as anime and video games the handworkers are easily leech

My mind is not dormant i use it to leech off of people unsuspectingly.

i won't stop pestering you about given answers on exams what if i know the answer and you didn't?

" that felt good....." see how people can turn this around?





934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
we had a fire drill when it was really cold today
yesterday i got really far in a mission on fire emblem for wii and then mia died and she was awesome so i restarted
yea not much
Posted 1/16/08

Stratify wrote:

This thread will serve its purpose as a collection of stressful/embarassing times/events.

Rant away!


You mean "Let me know all your secrets and personal/intimate experiences" thread.
Posted 1/16/08

Firefly_Amelie wrote:

I can go to hell...


No! Don't go to hell, we need you...
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
im cold.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 1/16/08

jihaeshi wrote:

im cold.


You're not cold, you're hot.
Posted 1/16/08

saiyukilover wrote:

They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who is they? Who? WHO!?
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

jesusosorio wrote:


jihaeshi wrote:

im cold.


You're not cold, you're hot.


no actually its really cold in my room.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who is they? Who? WHO!?


*heavy sigh* too many ppl to even begin to name them all....
Posted 1/16/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who is they? Who? WHO!?


*heavy sigh* too many ppl to even begin to name them all....


If you're willing to talk, I'm willing to listen, I don't have anything better to do right now anyway.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who is they? Who? WHO!?


*heavy sigh* too many ppl to even begin to name them all....


If you're willing to talk, I'm willing to listen, I don't have anything better to do right now anyway.


Lol. I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'll just run away while they sleep...
Posted 1/16/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

They won't leave me alone!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who is they? Who? WHO!?


*heavy sigh* too many ppl to even begin to name them all....


If you're willing to talk, I'm willing to listen, I don't have anything better to do right now anyway.


Lol. I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'll just run away while they sleep...


I didn't mean to pry, don't give in to your emotions and do crazy things you may regret. Take care.
Posted 1/16/08

Firefly_Amelie wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Firefly_Amelie wrote:

I can go to hell...


No! Don't go to hell, we need you...


huh?


Um... *Runs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.