First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Nagashima Akira's Graphics
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:


aznlilchika wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

uhm is this okay cuz it seems very dull and lame >-< its Nine Puzzle


it's okay
but what program did u use? and is it supposed to be an avatar, icon, or just somehting u made randomnlyXD
overall it's okayXD
it u think it's too dull add sparkles to it XD
lols















and u guys do know tht u don't just have to post graphics of Sakai Mayu right?

just photoscape ;] am not gud wif icons i guess XD



i don't have photoscape so depending on what they give u and how u use it makes the outcome of the pics. so i wouldn't say u weren't good
and besides how long have u had it?

Member
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

aznlilchika wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:


aznlilchika wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

uhm is this okay cuz it seems very dull and lame >-< its Nine Puzzle


it's okay
but what program did u use? and is it supposed to be an avatar, icon, or just somehting u made randomnlyXD
overall it's okayXD
it u think it's too dull add sparkles to it XD
lols

1 week













and u guys do know tht u don't just have to post graphics of Sakai Mayu right?

just photoscape ;] am not gud wif icons i guess XD



i don't have photoscape so depending on what they give u and how u use it makes the outcome of the pics. so i wouldn't say u weren't good
and besides how long have u had it?



1week
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/8/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:


aznlilchika wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:


aznlilchika wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

uhm is this okay cuz it seems very dull and lame >-< its Nine Puzzle


it's okay
but what program did u use? and is it supposed to be an avatar, icon, or just somehting u made randomnlyXD
overall it's okayXD
it u think it's too dull add sparkles to it XD
lols

1 week













and u guys do know tht u don't just have to post graphics of Sakai Mayu right?

just photoscape ;] am not gud wif icons i guess XD



i don't have photoscape so depending on what they give u and how u use it makes the outcome of the pics. so i wouldn't say u weren't good
and besides how long have u had it?



1week



lols then ur stilll a beginner u need time to get to know how ta use the stuff so it's okayXD
and icons are supposed to be size 100X100, 80X80, or 60X60 hope tht helpsXD

Moderator
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
here i made 1 too xD
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Amu_Hinamori wrote:

here i made 1 too xD


wow i liked how u cropped it lols
u used ur brother photoshop?
Moderator
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
yep x3 but im still a noob on it xD
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Amu_Hinamori wrote:

yep x3 but im still a noob on it xD


lols you just started so of course ur a noob
but how small was the picture tht u cropped?
Moderator
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
very small xDD here xDD

eh and here i made another xD momo <3
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Amu_Hinamori wrote:

very small xDD here xDD

eh and here i made another xD momo <3


wow are you in the zone for making icons lolsXD
Moderator
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
no i was bored xD
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
lols... okay
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Some new graphics:
Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
my second or third coloring it kind sucks=P
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
umm here >.< its an icon

Creator
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

XkiarraX wrote:

umm here >.< its an icon




lols icons are supposed to be 100x100 but it's still cuteXD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.