First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply *~Moderator Applications~*
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

]naruto0191 wrote:

Name: Sakura-suzuki
Why do you want to be a moderator: Bcause i seen this group was very nice,i want to improve and i want to do it much better...(If school day,I only can online at Friday,Saturday and Sunday and school holiday I can online every day.)
What can you make: Avatar,Member card,ID card,Wallpaper and banner i'm not sure....
Give 3 Examples of your work:


Your're in! ^^ am not sure but can u do wallpaper and id card request? just wondering


Ok! I'm so glad


Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


]naruto0191 wrote:

Name: Sakura-suzuki
Why do you want to be a moderator: Bcause i seen this group was very nice,i want to improve and i want to do it much better...(If school day,I only can online at Friday,Saturday and Sunday and school holiday I can online every day.)
What can you make: Avatar,Member card,ID card,Wallpaper and banner i'm not sure....
Give 3 Examples of your work:


Your're in! ^^ am not sure but can u do wallpaper and id card request? just wondering


Ok! I'm so glad




if you make a Wallpaper and id card request thread in our forum please tell me ^^
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
I already post on it.u can see in forum.
Requester
6492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖❤Himitsu~~~ >w< ❤✖
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Name:michelle
Why do you want to be a moderator:i luv editin stuff
What Program do you use:photoscape
What can you make: Avatar, Banner
Give 3 Examples of your work:




Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

shell_gurl wrote:

Name:michelle
Why do you want to be a moderator:i luv editin stuff
What Program do you use:photoscape
What can you make: Avatar, Banner
Give 3 Examples of your work:






Your accepted! ^^
Requester
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Name: SMiLESx
Why do you want to be a moderator: i love making avii,
What Program do you use: photoscape, Gimp, and photoflitre
What can you make: (Avatar, Banner, Membership cards, Id cards etc.) avatars and banners.
Give 3 Examples of your work:

Requester
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Name: Nicky
Why do you want to be a moderator: Cause i love make avis and barners
What can you make: avatares and barners
Give 3 Examples of your work:

Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

SMiLESx wrote:

Name: SMiLESx
Why do you want to be a moderator: i love making avii,
What Program do you use: photoscape, Gimp, and photoflitre
What can you make: (Avatar, Banner, Membership cards, Id cards etc.) avatars and banners.
Give 3 Examples of your work:



sorry for the late reply but your in ^^ just be active or il have to rank u back to requester!
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Nicky11 wrote:

Name: Nicky
Why do you want to be a moderator: Cause i love make avis and barners
What can you make: avatares and barners
Give 3 Examples of your work:



Your in! ^^ just be active or il have to rank u back to requester!
Requester
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

naruto0191 wrote:


SMiLESx wrote:

Name: SMiLESx
Why do you want to be a moderator: i love making avii,
What Program do you use: photoscape, Gimp, and photoflitre
What can you make: (Avatar, Banner, Membership cards, Id cards etc.) avatars and banners.
Give 3 Examples of your work:



sorry for the late reply but your in ^^ just be active or il have to rank u back to requester!


thank you.^^
Requester
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
Name: Alice
Why do you want to be a moderator:I Love Making Avatars Esp Im in Love With Graphic Or Fashion^^
What Program do you use: Photofiltre And Some Example Make in Photoshop^^
What can you make:Avatars and Banners And Icon*Not So Good* And Membership Cards
Give 3 Examples of your work:

29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
Name: Cindy
Why do you want to be a moderator: I can help people and improve my skills AND o_O i just love making avatars :]
What Program do you use: GIMP 2 , Photoscape (for text),
What can you make: Avatars
Give 3 Examples of your work:


Creator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Username: Kawaii_Yume
Name (nickname): TeLLa-Chan
Why i wanna be a mod: cuz i like to make avis n banners
What i can make: avis, banners, membership cards, ID cards, beginner on manga color in (dont expect me to do manga color in)
Program: gimp, photoscape, paint, artweaver, picnik
Time: im very active on CR i can prolly go on everyday
Examples of Work:
Avis

Banners

Membership Cards

ID Cards

Manga color in (beginner)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.