Created by skycloud117
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Louise vs. Shana
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Who do you think would win if the two of them went at it? Not just in terms of fighting, but personality, cuteness, etc.

If you dont know who Shana is take a look at Shakugan no Shana, The voice actress for them both is the same and even use the same voice, also there personalities are almost the same. Also the male character is the same voice actor for Saito and Yuji from both anime's as well. So its seems like an interesting fight!
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i like louise more as a charater but i picked shana just cause if they ever did get in a fight she would destroy louise
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
In terms of boobage they are equal lol

But I dunno if Louise used her familiar to keep Shana busy while she casts Explosion she could win.
Posted 8/10/08
In fighting sense, Louise doesn't have the best of battle conscious...she is overly relying on Saito while Shana can hold her ground by herself with or without Yuji....

In terms of cleavage, there is no obvious winner as we all should know....lol....

In terms of cuteness, both have their own distinct sense of cuteness....which is hard since people have different taste....lol.....

Overall, Shana would edge Louise a bit....
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
I think Louise has the edge in cuteness with her fluffy pink hair
Member
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
*Voted Shana* because Shana is cooler and not always beat the crap out of the main character like Yuji duh...
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Shana
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
shana owns!!!
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

dude1314 wrote:

*Voted Shana* because Shana is cooler and not always beat the crap out of the main character like Yuji duh...


true unless you count the time where yuji accidently spilled out of the closet while shana was changing xD
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

jda091 wrote:


dude1314 wrote:

*Voted Shana* because Shana is cooler and not always beat the crap out of the main character like Yuji duh...


true unless you count the time where yuji accidently spilled out of the closet while shana was changing xD


AND when Shana was about to change into her swimming clothes then realizes Yuji was still in the room lolz...
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

Nyarth wrote:


jda091 wrote:


dude1314 wrote:

*Voted Shana* because Shana is cooler and not always beat the crap out of the main character like Yuji duh...


true unless you count the time where yuji accidently spilled out of the closet while shana was changing xD


AND when Shana was about to change into her swimming clothes then realizes Yuji was still in the room lolz...


dont forget the training sessions as well!

wow im suprised the voting is still fairly close

edit: lol and now watching Shana II I suddenly realize that Hecate sounds exactly like Tiffa and I find that they also are the same voice actress lol
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

sasukesrg wrote:

In fighting sense, Louise doesn't have the best of battle conscious...she is overly relying on Saito while Shana can hold her ground by herself with or without Yuji....

In terms of cleavage, there is no obvious winner as we all should know....lol....

In terms of cuteness, both have their own distinct sense of cuteness....which is hard since people have different taste....lol.....

Overall, Shana would edge Louise a bit....


wtf u smoking? i personally disike Louise, but she could pwn shana cuz well...HAVE U SEEN HER EXPLOSION?

Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
true but she cant use that very often
Member
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
shana, its quite self explanitory a flaming haze against a beginner mage.
Member
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Both have their cute and funny points. But I don't really appreciate how in ZnT they have these scenes where Louise and Saito nearly kiss or something, then get interrupted. SnS just have tons of awesome battles, and don't over-emphasize on the breasts like Louise does ...... I mean, Louise's Explosion dealt quite a lotta damage, but she gotta chant tons of stuff, and can't use it often. On the other hand, think of the time when Shana combined her blast with the Wanderer's; the overall damage was a +5 story high building and an enormous hole in the ground. And Shana has splendid swordform, as shown in second season the episode where they went to an amusement park and Shana went in the virtual reality game when she sliced everything up and got the grand price haha. In terms of battle, Shana wins for sure (I mean, she can even fly!). In terms of being a true tsundere, Louise wins by far. But Shana is much better at showing her love for Yuuji than Louise doing the same for Saito.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.