First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime Characters with Body problems
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Belleville IL
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Here are two big ones I know who have these problems^^
Lina from The Slayers :Flat cheasted or called kid

Ed from Full Metal Alchemist^^ Being Short^^:D
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / n/a
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Hitsugaya Toshirou - Grey Haired Kid, lol
Posted 8/10/08
Posted 8/10/08
Lelouch
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man, that guys arm is fucked up.
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
LMAO. I guess ... Simca, now that she's handicapped for awhile ;_;
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
emmmm i habe no idea... i guess.... i dunno :O ive seen alot of anime characters that have body problems ~
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

PokemonMisty4ever wrote:

Here are two big ones I know who have these problems^^
Lina from The Slayers :Flat cheasted or called kid

Ed from Full Metal Alchemist^^ Being Short^^:D


trigun half human,half machine!
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Most if not all anime characters have body problems. They are severely disproportionate, yes?
Posted 8/10/08

dueltommychan wrote:

Lelouch


lelouch?? why does lelouch have body problems?

exactly what is meant by 'body problems' anyway??
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Edward Elric hes short and has a metal arm. Edward Elric he has a metal body
Posted 8/10/08

natOfbar wrote:


dueltommychan wrote:

Lelouch


lelouch?? why does lelouch have body problems?

exactly what is meant by 'body problems' anyway??


Lelouch have a really low stamina. He isn't able to run fast enough to catch up with his friends when arthur"cat" ran.
Posted 8/10/08

panda3525 wrote:


natOfbar wrote:


dueltommychan wrote:

Lelouch


lelouch?? why does lelouch have body problems?

exactly what is meant by 'body problems' anyway??


Lelouch have a really low stamina. He isn't able to run fast enough to catch up with his friends when arthur"cat" ran.


ahhhh... i see. xD LOL but he does make up for it with his mad plotting skillzz.
Posted 8/10/08

natOfbar wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


natOfbar wrote:


dueltommychan wrote:

Lelouch


lelouch?? why does lelouch have body problems?

exactly what is meant by 'body problems' anyway??


Lelouch have a really low stamina. He isn't able to run fast enough to catch up with his friends when arthur"cat" ran.


ahhhh... i see. xD LOL but he does make up for it with his mad plotting skillzz.


that's true!!
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Belleville IL
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

natOfbar wrote:


dueltommychan wrote:

Lelouch


lelouch?? why does lelouch have body problems?

exactly what is meant by 'body problems' anyway??


Well body Issues like they get really mad when people say those things at them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.