First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Group I.D. Cards
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

LeathoShellhound wrote:


arjunr wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

name:LeathoShellhound
gender:male
age:14
birthday:July 29
position:member
fav char:10 yrs Ryohei


and can i have the Ryohei card plz


like this 1 or this i could use the 10 year olders face since hes ur fav


wud u mind using this Ryohei?



im done here u go
Posted 8/11/08

arjunr wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


arjunr wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

name:LeathoShellhound
gender:male
age:14
birthday:July 29
position:member
fav char:10 yrs Ryohei


and can i have the Ryohei card plz


like this 1 or this i could use the 10 year olders face since hes ur fav


wud u mind using this Ryohei?



im done here u go


thnx dude...and btw since ur a group ally mod...i might as well tell u im also making membership cards in the VongolaFamiglia so u shud go get one k
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

LeathoShellhound wrote:


arjunr wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


arjunr wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

name:LeathoShellhound
gender:male
age:14
birthday:July 29
position:member
fav char:10 yrs Ryohei


and can i have the Ryohei card plz


like this 1 or this i could use the 10 year olders face since hes ur fav


wud u mind using this Ryohei?



im done here u go


thnx dude...and btw since ur a group ally mod...i might as well tell u im also making membership cards in the VongolaFamiglia so u shud go get one k


aight i will
Posted 8/11/08

arjunr wrote:


cloud123 wrote:

name: cloud123
gender: male
age: 15
birthday: April 6th
position: member
fav char: Lambo
wat pic u want lambo pic with this pic on the side


plz put it in ur profile it helps support the group


already added
Posted 8/11/08
o yeah im the creator of one of your allied groups here
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

cloud123 wrote:

o yeah im the creator of one of your allied groups here


which 1?
Posted 8/11/08
largest bleach group
Posted 8/11/08
i think i need an updated version of mine cause i a mod now n mine says member lol
Mafioso
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Never!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

cloud123 wrote:

i think i need an updated version of mine cause i a mod now n mine says member lol


im so sorry i frgt
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

kazuki028 wrote:

Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side


which card do u want?
Posted 8/11/08

arjunr wrote:


cloud123 wrote:

i think i need an updated version of mine cause i a mod now n mine says member lol


im so sorry i frgt


is ok no worries
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

cloud123 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


cloud123 wrote:

i think i need an updated version of mine cause i a mod now n mine says member lol


im so sorry i frgt


is ok no worries


same style?
Posted 8/11/08
yup exact same plz ^_^
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

cloud123 wrote:

yup exact same plz ^_^


lol i had to start over cause i cant just change dat part by itself XD but now im done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.