First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Group I.D. Cards
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:

Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side


which card do u want?


Ummmm.... Mokuro.


lol ok btw its mukuro -_-
Mafioso
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Never!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:

Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side


which card do u want?


Ummmm.... Mokuro.


lol ok btw its mukuro -_-
confused
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:

Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side


which card do u want?


Ummmm.... Mokuro.


lol ok btw its mukuro -_-
confused


lol anyway im done
Mafioso
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Never!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:


arjunr wrote:


kazuki028 wrote:

Name:Kazuki
Gender:Male
Age:14
Birthday:Nov.26 1994
Position:Member

with the picture of mokuro on the side


which card do u want?

thanx

Ummmm.... Mokuro.


lol ok btw its mukuro -_-
confused


lol anyway im done


Mafioso
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Do u have a pic of kyoko ?
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

linda7891 wrote:

Do u have a pic of kyoko ?


sry i dnt ill try to find 1 and make it into an id card
Mafioso
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
plz do =3
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

linda7891 wrote:

plz do =3


ummm is this ok?
Mafioso
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
um....ok
name:linda7891
age:16
gender:female
D.O.B:July 14
position:member
fav character:Kyoko
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

linda7891 wrote:

um....ok
name:linda7891
age:16
gender:female
D.O.B:July 14
position:member
fav character:Kyoko


sry i cant find any pics of kyoko they wer all tsuna pics -_- dam tsuna fans
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

linda7891 wrote:

um....ok
name:linda7891
age:16
gender:female
D.O.B:July 14
position:member
fav character:Kyoko


i need a pic to put on it, it can be any pic i can use ur avatar if u like
Mafioso
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
ok
Mafioso
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

linda7891 wrote:

ok


ummm
Mafioso
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
thank you =3 ^^
Mafioso
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
name: dragon god
age: 15
D.O.B.: 1993, June 18
position: Member
Fav char: Mukuro
is this okay for the little picture in the corner also can I have the Murkuro ID
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.