First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What animal is your favorite celebrity?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
What animal would best represent your fav celeb and why?

example:

1. kamenashi - chameleon coz he can change personalities easily
2. gong yoo - kitten coz he seems playful and carefree
3. rain - snake coz he slithers easily, espeacially when he's dancing






3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
nishikido ryo - bear

-he can be harsh and mean at times, but he can be a cute, sweet person too

[i don't know if i picked the right animal... ^^"]
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

jin-peacock

he looks like the sort to flaunt his talent.
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
yamapi--puppy?

coz he can be cool yet cute and adorable.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

garcia_marina wrote:

What animal would best represent your fav celeb and why?

example:

1. kamenashi - chameleon coz he can change personalities easily
2. gong yoo - kitten coz he seems playful and carefree
3. rain - snake coz he slithers easily, espeacially when he's dancing


i agree..

Mike He-would be a tiger: hands down for his tiger-look! *have you notice the shape of his eyes..
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

What animal would best represent your fav celeb and why?

example:

1. kamenashi - chameleon coz he can change personalities easily
2. gong yoo - kitten coz he seems playful and carefree
3. rain - snake coz he slithers easily, espeacially when he's dancing


i agree..

Mike He-would be a tiger: hands down for his tiger-look! *have you notice the shape of his eyes..


totally agree!! i love him<33 and my fav animal is tiger ^^
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
maki-kitten
shun-puppy
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
matsujun-a siamese cat because he's sleek, beautiful,aloof but friendly and lovable to those he cares for.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

rydangel wrote:

Happy Birthday! XD

Crystal Liu would be a graceful white Swan.




Yuan Hong - a leopard, slick, complicated, a mix of good and evil.

Ariel Lin - a cute little kitty, but a clever one.

991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

nishikido ryo - bear

-he can be harsh and mean at times, but he can be a cute, sweet person too

[i don't know if i picked the right animal... ^^"]


i think its more of a panda......so it wuld be cute.....
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
this is my pet...

7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

summerbeat wrote:

yamapi--puppy?

coz he can be cool yet cute and adorable.


i agreee.
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Horikita Maki - a Kitty -
Sungmin (Suju) - a Bunny/Rabbit -
Hankyung (Suju) - a Panda or aCrane -
Jiro Wang - a Monkey-


They just seem like it! ^^
5978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere In Earth
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
GOLDEN RETRIVER!!!

5978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere In Earth
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.