First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What animal is your favorite celebrity?
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
hehe, Xiah Junsu as my dolphin!
because he makes better and cuter
dolphin noises than actual dolphins!
hehe, he just so cute!!

or not, he can be the sheep he was in
Balloons MV. lol.
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Kang Ta - about as obtainable, Dream on
Posted 8/25/08
maki horikita and ikuta toma - love birds
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

maemaan wrote:

maki horikita and ikuta toma - love birds


lol... thats was not wad i was expecting... haha... but i prefer Yamaki...
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South-East Asia, PH
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
MatsuJun - dog - because he's cool like that :))

lol I can't think of something.
Posted 8/27/08

stopbus wrote:


maemaan wrote:

maki horikita and ikuta toma - love birds


lol... thats was not wad i was expecting... haha... but i prefer Yamaki...


..well, im was really really want to type yamapi, but, i dunno what comes in my mind why i type toma.., but i love toma for maki too!!

3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
my fav?
.eun hye-puppy..
cute and adorable...here..pic of her pet.
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
tomapi-cat...
maki ueda aya-puppy
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

car_lne wrote:

my fav?
.eun hye-puppy..
cute and adorable...here..pic of her pet.


LOL! I saw this pic and my first thought was...........KAME!!! He always puts his hair in a clip on top of his head. That pic is sooooooooo Kame, it's scary. LOL!

3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kakashiandme wrote:


car_lne wrote:

my fav?
.eun hye-puppy..
cute and adorable...here..pic of her pet.


LOL! I saw this pic and my first thought was...........KAME!!! He always puts his hair in a clip on top of his head. That pic is sooooooooo Kame, it's scary. LOL!



HUH!uh..scary?y?i think its cute ...
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
will's a monkey! he was even born in the year of the monkey...gues that's why he's soooo bubby and smart!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.