First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Request
Requester
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pasig at Los Baño...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
1. Picture for banner


2. What text you want on it? i'm all alone
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? yes blue
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? stars :)
5. Do you want it croped? Yes/No? um. you decide
6. Would you like blinking effects? Yes/No? yep!!
7. Font Colour and Font style? also blue and any font style that is xoxo cute
8. Do you care who makes it for you? Say ANYONE if you dont care or put the MAKERS USERNAME if you want him to make for you. anyone can make it for me. :)))

thick!!


tnxxxxx a lot
Requester
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
1.


2. What text you want on it? SC RP Join Now!
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? i dont care wat ever fits!
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? wat ever fits
5. Do you want it croped? Yes/No ya make it long and thibut not too thin!
6. Would you like blinking effects? Yes/No no
7. Font Colour and Font style? anything that goes with the pic
8. Do you care who makes it for you? Say ANYONE if you dont care or put the MAKERS USERNAME if you want him to make for you. Anyone
9.Do you want your banner THICK or THIN ??in between

2nd one
1.

2.SC RP Role Playing!
3. ye& i dont care wat ever looks nice
4.anything
5.yes long and thinish
6.no
7.u pick
8.Anyone
9. in between
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
EVERYONE PLEASE REPOST THEIR BANNER FORMS TO BE COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
1. Picture for banner

2. What text you want on it? The Glory Star shines, as the starlight breaks up on its free light and makes it into a Glory, Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? no
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? spiral and star
5. Do you want it croped? yes
6. Would you like blinking effects? no
7. Font Colour and Font style? Dark Green/Old text
8. Do you care who makes it for you? AYNONE
9.Do you want your banner THICK or THIN? thick and thin
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:

1. Picture for banner

2. What text you want on it? The Glory Star shines, as the starlight breaks up on its free light and makes it into a Glory, Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? no
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? spiral and star
5. Do you want it croped? yes
6. Would you like blinking effects? no
7. Font Colour and Font style? Dark Green/Old text
8. Do you care who makes it for you? AYNONE
9.Do you want your banner THICK or THIN? thick and thin


so u want the person in the background and the chibi together? or just the chibi. or just the background? o__o
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

sakura509 wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:

1. Picture for banner

2. What text you want on it? The Glory Star shines, as the starlight breaks up on its free light and makes it into a Glory, Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? no
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? spiral and star
5. Do you want it croped? yes
6. Would you like blinking effects? no
7. Font Colour and Font style? Dark Green/Old text
8. Do you care who makes it for you? AYNONE
9.Do you want your banner THICK or THIN? thick and thin


so u want the person in the background and the chibi together? or just the chibi. or just the background? o__o


d person nd d chibi
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:


sakura509 wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:

1. Picture for banner

2. What text you want on it? The Glory Star shines, as the starlight breaks up on its free light and makes it into a Glory, Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
3. Border yes or no? If yes what colour and design you want? no
4. Decorations? Stars and heart? spiral and star
5. Do you want it croped? yes
6. Would you like blinking effects? no
7. Font Colour and Font style? Dark Green/Old text
8. Do you care who makes it for you? AYNONE
9.Do you want your banner THICK or THIN? thick and thin


so u want the person in the background and the chibi together? or just the chibi. or just the background? o__o


d person nd d chibi


am sorry but sakura509 told me that this request was hers, so if she doesen't do it this week we'll try to do it next week for you!

Thanks
-Naruto0191
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
Some threads like this one will be locked until monday, this is due to avatar requests and more....for more information, please look at our main page!

Thanks
-Naruto0191
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/09



Here u go :]
its kinda bad though ><
I made 2 of them just in case u didn't like the first one.


6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/09


2. text- welcome to my profile!
3. border-no
4. decorations- wat ever dat fits....u chose
5. crop- no
6. blinking- no
7. font- i dunno...u chose
8. can Kawaii_Yume make it? if she cant...i dont really care who makes it then
9. thick or thin- thick
plz and thank u!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.