First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
( OPEN ) # MODERATOR # Moderator Applications
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I NEED MODS WHO R GOOD AT BANNERS,, MANGA COLORING, AND WALLPAPERS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Posted 8/22/08
Username:allanimelover
Name/Nickname:sayura
What program/s you use:photoscape
How often can you help:when i'm online.i'm usually online unless i have exams in school
What area/s are you good at: Avatars and Banners

examples:
Avatar:


Banner:


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ? because i love editing and i would be love if i can help..
Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? yes.. avii designz and avatar and avii making
Member
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username:sakura-chan2617
Name/Nickname:sakura-chan
What program/s you use:Photoscape
How often can you help:of course when i am online during my free time.....haha.....
What area/s are you good at: Avatars and Banners
Post 3 pictures :


Important Questions!
Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?:i guess because i would love to design aviis,banners and love to help others to make aviis.
Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest):yep........
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Name: loli-neechan
programs: photoscape, gimp
area: aviis/banners
examples: i'm learning :D
Member
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Username: Yaori-chan
Name/Nickname: Vivian
What program/s you use: Pikifx , Jasc animation shop , Photoshop
How often can you help: Everyday! ^^
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars , Banners , and much more . I can do almost anything except for manga colouring!
Examples


Important Questions!
Why do you want to become one of the makers? Because I
love making avatars but I never really get to help!
Are you a Moderator at another graphic making group? Yup.
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Username:Sakura509
Name/Nickname:Cindy or Sakura-chan
What program/s you use:Photoscape and Photofiltre
How often can you help:When i get home from school or on Weekends
What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Im mostly good at avatars but sometimes Banners too
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ? I want to show my work to people and help them make avatars that they really want.

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Im a moderator in 4 groups i think....i forgot >.< but i know im a Mod in some groups~
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

marymannly12 wrote:

Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;


ur approved *Huggles* welcome 2 avatar heaven
can u start workin on the banner request plzzz
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;


ur approved *Huggles* welcome 2 avatar heaven
can u start workin on the banner request plzzz


YAYYY yepype oops i just applied for the avatar competition...oh noessss >.<
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

marymannly12 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;


ur approved *Huggles* welcome 2 avatar heaven
can u start workin on the banner request plzzz


YAYYY yepype oops i just applied for the avatar competition...oh noessss >.<



heheh that okies u can apply still ^.^ and rember our gorup motto is 2 have fun

Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;


ur approved *Huggles* welcome 2 avatar heaven
can u start workin on the banner request plzzz


YAYYY yepype oops i just applied for the avatar competition...oh noessss >.<



heheh that okies u can apply still ^.^ and rember our gorup motto is 2 have fun



oh i just made a banner but i cat edit it and put "Done" D:
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

marymannly12 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

Username:
marymannly12

Name/Nickname:
Tori

What program/s you use:

Paint.Net

How often can you help:

Everyday...4-5 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.

What area/s are you good at: (ex. Avatars, Banners, Colour Manga, etc. please state)
Avatars

Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler.


Important Questions!

Why do you think you deserve to be a "Maker" ?
Cuz i love making stuff for people ^^

Are you a moderator for any other Graphic making group? (please be honest).
Yes for four groups but those are not very active groups with less than 200 members and almost no requests ^^;;


ur approved *Huggles* welcome 2 avatar heaven
can u start workin on the banner request plzzz


oh yea about that i'm sorry but no mod has persiom 2 do that because 1 of my old mods delted all the forums and everyhting about the group just a few weeks ago so i took away the perimssions sorries i will edit it when ur done
i'm really sorry but i idk which 1 of the mods it was that delted the group so i cna't give them back perimmsion 2 the group

YAYYY yepype oops i just applied for the avatar competition...oh noessss >.<



heheh that okies u can apply still ^.^ and rember our gorup motto is 2 have fun



oh i just made a banner but i cat edit it and put "Done" D:


Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08





?
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

marymannly12 wrote:






?


i understand u can't do that because the mods had permission 2 do that b4 but a few weeks ago 1 of the mods delted everything in the group from members to pics everything and i still don't know which mod it was so no mod has the permission to edit the forums because they had gotten delted 2 that mod was evil amd mean snd i'm sorry i know it un fair but ur still amod u can edit the gorup page but just inform me b4 u do and the done thing i check it and do it 4 u until i find out who that mod was
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Ran02 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:






?


i understand u can't do that because the mods had permission 2 do that b4 but a few weeks ago 1 of the mods delted everything in the group from members to pics everything and i still don't know which mod it was so no mod has the permission to edit the forums because they had gotten delted 2 that mod was evil amd mean snd i'm sorry i know it un fair but ur still amod u can edit the gorup page but just inform me b4 u do and the done thing i check it and do it 4 u until i find out who that mod was


OMFG D:! OK THEN I HOPE YOU FIND THAT PERSON! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?? SHES PROBABLY JUST JEALOUS!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.