First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
( REQUEST ) Membership Cards Request
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Zelman wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Zelman wrote:

Username: Zelman
Name: Jenny
Age: 13
D.O.B: September 3
Status: Member
pic:

Done by Ran02


I'm done hope u like

plz invite ur freind 2 the group thnks


YAY Thankss you! =D


*smiles* ur welcome gald u like
u can reapply 4 a new 1 in the future i'm goin make more membership cards design 2 choose 4 hehhee
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

Username: animeluvingdreamer
Name: Maddie-chan
Birth day: October 22nd
Postion: Member
Age: 14
Pic:



sur eu can its no pro
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

Username: animeluvingdreamer
Name: Maddie-chan
Birth day: October 22nd
Postion: Member
Age: 14
Pic:



will be done soon
Member
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Ran02 wrote:


corgis_rule7 wrote:

Username:Corgis_rule7
Name:Karin,Kiri
Birth day:June 13
Postion:Member
Age:14
Pic:


Done by Ran02


i'm done hope u like
plz invite ur freinds 2 the group


Okay!!! And THX!!!
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

corgis_rule7 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


corgis_rule7 wrote:

Username:Corgis_rule7
Name:Karin,Kiri
Birth day:June 13
Postion:Member
Age:14
Pic:


Done by Ran02


i'm done hope u like
plz invite ur freinds 2 the group


Okay!!! And THX!!!


ur welcomes oh ye ain the furture u can reaplly 4 a new 1 i'm goin be addin more design membership cards4 u 2 choose 4
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

Username: animeluvingdreamer
Name: Maddie-chan
Birth day: October 22nd
Postion: Member
Age: 14
Pic:


Done by Ran02


I'm done sorries it took so long
and
plz invtei ur freinds 2 da group
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

cess_2 wrote:

Username: cess_2
Name: Eva
Birth day: 28 Feb
Postion: member
Age: 16
Pic:


will be done soon
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sitting under a b...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Ran02 wrote:


Zelman wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Zelman wrote:

Username: Zelman
Name: Jenny
Age: 13
D.O.B: September 3
Status: Member
pic:

Done by Ran02


I'm done hope u like

plz invite ur freind 2 the group thnks


YAY Thankss you! =D


*smiles* ur welcome gald u like
u can reapply 4 a new 1 in the future i'm goin make more membership cards design 2 choose 4 hehhee


Oky ^^
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

cess_2 wrote:

Username: cess_2
Name: Eva
Birth day: 28 Feb
Postion: member
Age: 16
Pic:

Done by Ran02


i'm done sorries it took so long
s
plz invite ur freind 2 the gorup thnks
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Zelman wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Zelman wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Zelman wrote:

Username: Zelman
Name: Jenny
Age: 13
D.O.B: September 3
Status: Member
pic:

Done by Ran02


I'm done hope u like

plz invite ur freind 2 the group thnks


YAY Thankss you! =D


*smiles* ur welcome gald u like
u can reapply 4 a new 1 in the future i'm goin make more membership cards design 2 choose 4 hehhee


Oky ^^


hhehe bei bei have a good day
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
EVERY1 IN THE FUTURE I'M GOIN MAK NEW MEMBERSHIP CARDS OS U CAN CHOOSE THE DESIGN THAT U WANT
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
Birth day: january 22
Postion:member
Age:16
Pic:


Done by Ran02


will be done soon
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:mana
Birth day: january 22
Postion:member
Age:16
Pic:


Done by Ran02


I'm done sorries it took so long

plz invite ur freinds 2 t he group
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kookieman wrote:

Username: Kookieman
Name: Jenny
Birth day: January 26
Postion: Member
Age: 12
Female card please ^.^
Pic:


Done by Ran02


will be done soon
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kookieman wrote:

Username: Kookieman
Name: Jenny
Birth day: January 26
Postion: Member
Age: 12
Female card please ^.^
Pic:


Done by Ran02


I'm done sorries it took so long


plz invite ur freinds 2 the group
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.