First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply IN NEED OF MODS!! interested apply here for the job!..^^
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 1/31/09
FIRST FILIL OUT THE QUESTIONS!!

OK So We Need One Or more People To Be In charge of each sign and if u are interested on making ur sign rock! then a pply here..^^ BUT THEIR ARE REQUIERMENTS FOR THIS JOB!! read below and asnwer the following questions

1.U Must be active to apply for this job
2.U must be able to make ur sign rock!
3.U must Invite all of ur buddies and each time u get new buddies to the main group the zodiac signs
4.U Must Be Able to Make the group active as possible
5.Make Ur Sign Interesting

please answer the follwing questions

1.What Position would u like to apply for?

2.How active are you?

3.What ideas or what would you do to make that sign better?

4.Why do u want to apply for this position?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ALL MODS WHO DO NOT MAKE ANY EFFORT TO THE POSITION THEY APPLIED FOR WILL BE TAKEN OFF AS A MOD!!!


tnx for reading and good luck!!

possitions taken or signs that need help to make that sign rock!! ^^

Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:

can i b a mod!!! im really active and i invited all of my buddies already!!!


sowee for th late reply ok you would like to be a mod then for wat sign?..^^
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

snowmonkey wrote:

can i b a mod? i have nothin better 2 do and i want 2 help out :D



hmmm ok but for what zodiac sign? ^^ u must do your best for this possiton ^^
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:

Can I be a mod?


you mar but for what sign? you must make that sign rock out!! ^^
Member
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Susanna9 wrote:


snowmonkey wrote:

can i b a mod? i have nothin better 2 do and i want 2 help out :D



hmmm ok but for what zodiac sign? ^^ u must do your best for this possiton ^^


ummm wut bout aries?
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Susanna9 wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

Can I be a mod?


you mar but for what sign? you must make that sign rock out!! ^^


how about aquarius?
Member
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Susanna9 wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

can i b a mod!!! im really active and i invited all of my buddies already!!!


sowee for th late reply ok you would like to be a mod then for wat sign?..^^


um.. im a leo, so i wanna b a mod 4 leo!
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

snowmonkey wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


snowmonkey wrote:

can i b a mod? i have nothin better 2 do and i want 2 help out :D



hmmm ok but for what zodiac sign? ^^ u must do your best for this possiton ^^


ummm wut bout aries?


well it is available but you must work with someone who is incharge of the group too are you still interested ^^
Moderator
tlm
20995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
It'l take a bit of time for me to make the profile look really sweet, but I can start working right away.
I've moderated a few groups already... and I have an encyclopedic knowledge of my sign, and most of the others.

So I am applying to moderate the group Pisces. I already updated the horoscopes in the group. I was very disappointed to see how far behind it all was...
So please, allow me to work on it and make it the best it can be =D
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

tlm wrote:

It'l take a bit of time for me to make the profile look really sweet, but I can start working right away.
I've moderated a few groups already... and I have an encyclopedic knowledge of my sign, and most of the others.

So I am applying to moderate the group Pisces. I already updated the horoscopes in the group. I was very disappointed to see how far behind it all was...
So please, allow me to work on it and make it the best it can be =D


congrats i appove u ^^
u are as mod on the zodiac signs and the group pisces

to be honest my mods are lazy >.> so i've done all this work by myself so i get pretty busy ^^

Moderator
tlm
20995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Susanna9 wrote:



congrats i appove u ^^
u are as mod on the zodiac signs and the group pisces

to be honest my mods are lazy >.> so i've done all this work by myself so i get pretty busy ^^



oh? Your pretty active then. I'm impressed ^_^
Thank you for the opportunity to give my assistance =D
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

tlm wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:



congrats i appove u ^^
u are as mod on the zodiac signs and the group pisces

to be honest my mods are lazy >.> so i've done all this work by myself so i get pretty busy ^^



oh? Your pretty active then. I'm impressed ^_^
Thank you for the opportunity to give my assistance =D


hehe thank you for noticing ^^
our welcome give it ur best ^^
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of Oz...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Ohh Mod sounds cool Could I be mod for Taurus? ^.^ I'm always active <3 x
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Could i be in charge for my sign? (Capricorns)
Creator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Shugocharalover08 wrote:

Ohh Mod sounds cool Could I be mod for Taurus? ^.^ I'm always active <3 x


position granted
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.