First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi, Banner, Wallpaper contest
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
~September Competition now close~
avatars now available to be voted by members to be chosen for next month's avatar (October)

~October Competition will be open from October 1st to October 14th
remember to enter!!!
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

carmenn08 wrote:

when's the deadline ne?


you can no longer enter September's competition. Please enter October competition (October 1- October 14)!
Member
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/5/08



EDIT:
@Kumo-chan oh yeah. ehhe ^^




AHEM. Down to business: here's the resized one:



username: jellybean101
work: avatar
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
dont u mean october?
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
wee Il just post this "temporarily"...

Knight
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / to a place you ca...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
here is mine: he he,
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
rawrs kumo-chans back again btw anhoai-chan i removed my banner and ill repost it at december contest ^_^

username: Kumo-Chan
my work: avi

pic:
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

wee Il just post this "temporarily"...



OMG!! jiggs, why a picture of lelouch getting staaabbed? ;_;
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
so sad....snifffle ->^<-
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

wee Il just post this "temporarily"...



OMG!! jiggs, why a picture of lelouch getting staaabbed? ;_;


so people will remmeber him ^_^
Member
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Shah Alam, Selang...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
all hail Lelouch~~

user name: DilaFAS
your work: Avi
picture:
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

wee Il just post this "temporarily"...



OMG!! jiggs, why a picture of lelouch getting staaabbed? ;_;


so people will remmeber him ^_^


but he's not deaaaad~
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:

rawrs kumo-chans back again btw anhoai-chan i removed my banner and ill repost it at december contest ^_^

username: Kumo-Chan
my work: avi

pic:


I never saw this picture before, do you have the original?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

wee Il just post this "temporarily"...



so are you going to enter? if you are entering, tell me when you are going to post your 'actual' entry ok?
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

anhoai91 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

wee Il just post this "temporarily"...



so are you going to enter? if you are entering, tell me when you are going to post your 'actual' entry ok?


sure ^_^ I'll post it some day this week. but it'll be really different than that.. lols
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.