First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Hilarious celebrity photo's
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

idarklight wrote:

Ariel Lin and Hu Ge...



what are they doing behind the screen???






Hanchul love as Xiao Longnv and Yang Guo from Return of the Condor Heroes





actor of Zhou Botong from LoCH 08. XD




hehehehe.. liked Kame's pic..
ey, i grab some pic of yours...
i want to post it in my blog.. can i?
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

puffybbydoll wrote:


coofoo_ wrote:





Hahaha. Who are those guys? I can't recognize them


the super juniors.
:D
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

tongiethao wrote:


puffybbydoll wrote:


coofoo_ wrote:





Hahaha. Who are those guys? I can't recognize them


i think they're SUPERJUNIORS.


yeah those are the superjuniors
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kenjikunx wrote:

The Wu Chun one & the Hero one is hilarious. xD

is so cute. xD who is he ?
and the akame one is hot. o:


thats hee chul from superjunior
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

mysteryowsa wrote:

i also got one!!
how bout this???? ha ha ha....dorky but still kawaii..hanakimi days...tsk3 miss 'em!!


wow..oguri..whats with that..hoho

toma-kun in hanakimi

shirota..tsk3..better change clothes..haha



thats shirota yuu?!
D:
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

summerbeat wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:

are'nt they look reall y really good!!!!!!!









wow kame is.............erm............chotto......

but why is he dressing up like that?


he didn't
its most likely been
photoshopped.
:)
Posted 8/12/08




[yeah thats Kame lol]



[gosh Kame is so pretty!]












LOL that's so friggggin funnnnyyyyyy!!
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

cynical_world wrote:


idarklight wrote:

Ariel Lin and Hu Ge...



what are they doing behind the screen???






Hanchul love as Xiao Longnv and Yang Guo from Return of the Condor Heroes





actor of Zhou Botong from LoCH 08. XD




hehehehe.. liked Kame's pic..
ey, i grab some pic of yours...
i want to post it in my blog.. can i?


sure, I got it from elsewhere, too.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brasov
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
they are super junior!!
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my house :D
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

coofoo_ wrote:


kenjikunx wrote:

The Wu Chun one & the Hero one is hilarious. xD

is so cute. xD who is he ?
and the akame one is hot. o:


thats hee chul from superjunior


thanks. ^^
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dreams
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

ashley_ian_01 wrote:





oguri shun!!!! looks super pretty!!!



NO WAY!!! UR KIDDING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my house :D
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kheilaize wrote:


kenjikunx wrote:

The Wu Chun one & the Hero one is hilarious. xD

is so cute. xD who is he ?
and the akame one is hot. o:


he's kim heechul from Super Junior...so kawaiiii ne?...


thanks. [x yeah, that's so cute. <3
1935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / GUESS.
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

lol gd being funny

792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

bakaneko434 wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:





oguri shun!!!! looks super pretty!!!



NO WAY!!! UR KIDDING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


Buddy, that can't be a guy.
WHY ARE THEY SO PRETTY?? DX
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

coofoo_ wrote:



XD
Why's he smiling like that??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.