First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ever Gave/Received A Fruit Basket Or Some Sort?
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
Ever Gave/Received A Fruit Basket Or Some Sort?

yes i have. my mom made me wait until i gave it in person. she didn't want me to leave on their doorstep. so annyoing. i had to wait for like 5 minutes. for her to actually receive the fruit basket my mom gave. it was pretty heavey for a fruit basket. my mom put from like 4 melons in their.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
Why would you give a fruit basket?

I would eat the fruits myself, that is, if I like fruits.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
lol.
this is random.

no, i have never given or received a fruit basket.
Posted 8/11/08

Patthepirate wrote:

lol.
this is random.

no, i have never given or received a fruit basket.


if its random don't you think other threads that are new are random?
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

lol.
this is random.

no, i have never given or received a fruit basket.


if its random don't you think other threads that are new are random?


yeah i know they are
ive just never seen topics dealing with fruit baskets or something like that lol
Posted 8/11/08

Patthepirate wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

lol.
this is random.

no, i have never given or received a fruit basket.


if its random don't you think other threads that are new are random?


yeah i know they are
ive just never seen topics dealing with fruit baskets or something like that lol


don't worry if your going to keep your lead as most threads in CR your going to need a creative mind
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08


All threads are random. Besides, who's the lead for CR threads? I wanna know.
Posted 8/11/08
never ever~ received or given lol
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
i've given a sack of fruits to a friend..damn it's heavy
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

never ever~ received or given lol


same here.
Posted 8/11/08

mikomiko123 wrote:



All threads are random. Besides, who's the lead for CR threads? I wanna know.


me
Posted 8/11/08

h4x0rz wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

never ever~ received or given lol


same here.


that must mean people think we're too unfriendly to give basket gifts to
17816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
yes but i gave it to other again...!!~
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
yea def . i recieve dem n give dem away. u no wat i got one yesterday.lol
17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I send these often to clients and family. The company that does these have stores nationwide, including Canada and the UK
6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Heh, I remember chistmas last year, the priest at my church always gets loads of gifts he can't use. Most of it is food. He gets so must he can't even begin to eat it all. So he gives a bunch of it away. He asked me if I could take some stuff off of his hands. I said "sure." and he told me to take what I liked. I took a fruit basket and some chocolate. It looked fine under all that red plastic wrap, but when I got home, I found that almost all the fruit was rotten. The only edible things in there were a grapefruit and an apple. I've never given a fruit basket, but I was thinking of sending one to me old geography teacher this christmas.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.