First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
1Tym. . .
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 9/1/08
Do u miss 1Tym ?
honestly i think their somewhat being forgotten. I really miss 1Tym and im such a huge fan of 1Tym. I love their songs and they keep it old school and new school too. hehe.
OH AND TAEBIN IS FREAKIN HOT ! haha.
newaiz... i never knew 1Tym when they were active which i kinda regret. i just recently found out about them and fell in love with their song Hot Ddegeuh, Without You, and One Love.
ive been doing a bunch of research on them [mostly Taebin. lol.]
so i heard Jinhwan had to serve his military service so they had to stop their activities and Taebin and Teddy are or were at USA with Se7en to help him with his english and Baekkyoung being part of Moogadang [something lyk dat]. I heard their coming back later this year or in 2009 or something... but yea. . . as i was saying do u miss them ? cuz they've been M.I.A. in the music scene.
[correct me if im wrong cuz lyk i said i barely found out about them. Also, pls post any info u noe about dem cuz im really interested. lol.]



1Tym






3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
never heard of them before... o.o but super cuties! ;]
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
1 Tym <3
I also didn’t know about when they were active [ ]
But now i really love them and hope they come back cant wait
And Taebin is hot
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

TamanaXTwish wrote:

1 Tym <3
I also didn’t know about when they were active [ ]
But now i really love them and hope they come back cant wait
And Taebin is hot


omg. yes he is hot !
it really sucks how we ddnt noe about them i really regret not being into Korean music back in like 2005 or something. haha.
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / states
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

joanfactor wrote:

Do u miss 1Tym ?
honestly i think their somewhat being forgotten. I really miss 1Tym and im such a huge fan of 1Tym. I love their songs and they keep it old school and new school too. hehe.
OH AND TAEBIN IS FREAKIN HOT ! haha.
newaiz... i never knew 1Tym when they were active which i kinda regret. i just recently found out about them and fell in love with their song Hot Ddegeuh, Without You, and One Love.
ive been doing a bunch of research on them [mostly Taebin. lol.]
so i heard Jinhwan had to serve his military service so they had to stop their activities and Taebin and Teddy are or were at USA with Se7en to help him with his english and Baekkyoung being part of Moogadang [something lyk dat]. I heard their coming back later this year or in 2009 or something... but yea. . . as i was saying do u miss them ? cuz they've been M.I.A. in the music scene.
[correct me if im wrong cuz lyk i said i barely found out about them. Also, pls post any info u noe about dem cuz im really interested. lol.]

1Tym








questions?
1.who are they
2 are they good.
3. whitch one is taebin so i know which one is hot lol

last but not least the most important..
4 why did they split or go on hiatious?
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

heathersue wrote:


joanfactor wrote:

Taebin

Baek-Kyoung

Teddy

Jinnhwan



questions?
1.who are they
2 are they good.
3. whitch one is taebin so i know which one is hot lol

last but not least the most important..
4 why did they split or go on hiatious?


1. Their a Hip Hop Group [not a boyband.lol.] from YG Ent. and i think they debuted in 1998. i think their YG's second artist right after JinuSean.
2. YES THEY ARE ! haha.
3. first pic

they ddnt really split up or disbanded [atleast i think so] i think their just taking a long ass break. lol.
well like i said jinhwan was in the military and i think Teddy is having visa probs. i dont think he wants to get drafted. he's from california just like Taebin [been friends since High School] and i heard he cant really stay in korea for a long time if he doesnt want to get drafted. so he has to fly back and forth to and from korea. Taebin doesnt really have to worry about being drafted cuz he was born in Cali and Baekyoung's dad passed away so he cant get drafted bcuz of that. you should check out their music on crunchyroll.
12611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Never heard of them. lol I be like 3 years old when they debut.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / West Sacramento
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
same thing 2 recently found out bout them and like da same song
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Daisuki-Suki wrote:

Never heard of them. lol I be like 3 years old when they debut.


lol. i was pretty young too, but i decided to check them out a couple of weeks ago bcuz their part of YG Family and i saw a performance of Big Bang and a bunch of YG artists including 1Tym and u really liked their songs. i started to fall in love with them. haha.
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

VaLlArYcHeAn wrote:

same thing 2 recently found out bout them and like da same song


have u seen the performance of Big Bang, Se7en, 1Tym, JinuSean... basically the YG Artists.
it was a great performance by the YG artists and thats how i got in to them. well i basically knew them bcuz of Big Bang. haha.
and Big Bang did a cover of their song ONE LOVE.
Posted 8/16/08
i hope they make a comeback although their pretty old now and boygroups are multiplying like crazy and dominating the charts. i dont think that will hurt them if they do decide to make a comeback which im hoping they do =DDDD
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / West Sacramento
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

joanfactor wrote:


VaLlArYcHeAn wrote:

same thing 2 recently found out bout them and like da same song


have u seen the performance of Big Bang, Se7en, 1Tym, JinuSean... basically the YG Artists.
it was a great performance by the YG artists and thats how i got in to them. well i basically knew them bcuz of Big Bang. haha.
and Big Bang did a cover of their song ONE LOVE.


yea i like dat performance it was good but they only play a little bit of hot and i love da beggin wen taeyang was dancing. but all da songs were good. Taebin looks fine in dat one wif da shades and all.
Yea me 2 i Knoe them cuz of big bang 2
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

quynhie wrote:

i hope they make a comeback although their pretty old now and boygroups are multiplying like crazy and dominating the charts. i dont think that will hurt them if they do decide to make a comeback which im hoping they do =DDDD


i dont think it will hurt them at all. cuz their a hip hop group and i dont consider them as boyband. i think the korean girls would want them back too bcuz their so different and they bring that american hip hop to korea. for once its something different.
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

VaLlArYcHeAn wrote:


joanfactor wrote:


VaLlArYcHeAn wrote:

same thing 2 recently found out bout them and like da same song


have u seen the performance of Big Bang, Se7en, 1Tym, JinuSean... basically the YG Artists.
it was a great performance by the YG artists and thats how i got in to them. well i basically knew them bcuz of Big Bang. haha.
and Big Bang did a cover of their song ONE LOVE.


yea i like dat performance it was good but they only play a little bit of hot and i love da beggin wen taeyang was dancing. but all da songs were good. Taebin looks fine in dat one wif da shades and all.
Yea me 2 i Knoe them cuz of big bang 2


i thank BIG BANG for that. haha. cuz if it wasnt for Big Bang i wouldnt noe HOTTIE WITH A BODY, TAEBIN !
haha. so sexy.
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
aw i miss big bang so much!! i love baekkyoung and teddy!!! i wish they could do a comeback!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.